MK 6400s 100 Amp Double Pole 100mA 2 Module Delay RCD
img src="external/commerce/1/gfx/group/MKlogo120x88.jpg" width="120" height="88" align="right" alt="MK Electric Logo"/>
- Manufacturer: MK
- Product Group: Industrial 10kA Residaul Current Devices (RCDs)
- Manufacturers Part Number: 6400s
- Meets BS EN and IEE Wiring Regulation requirements
- Extensive range to suit all specifications
- Protect againts unwanted tripping
- Positive contact status indication
- Suitable for most residential, commercial and light industrial applications
- Offer a high degree of protection against electrocution in acceidental shock hazard situations
- Indication of earth fault, via central dolly position
The Sentry range of RCDs offers a comprehensive selection of devices designed to meet most residential, commercial and light industrial requirements.
The range includes two and four pole, a.c., d.c. fault current sensitive and time delayed models and a selection of current ratings from 16 to 100A is available in a variety of tripping sensitivities.
When in the OFF position a contact gap of 4mm is present, enabling Sentry RCDs to be used as isolating switches where appropriate.
Positive indication of the opening of the contacts is only given when contact status indicator shows green.
The operating dolly may be locked in either the ON or OFF position without affecting the ability of the trip mechanism to operate, i.e. the RCD is ‘trip-free’. It is not possible to hold the contacts closed when a fault condition exists.
All Sentry RCDs incorporate a filtering device to provide protection against transient surges in the supply to the unit, thus reducing the occurrence of unwanted tripping.
Standards and approvals
- Rated making and breaking capacity /m: 16 - 40A = 500A, 63 - 80A = 800A, 100A = 1000A
- Rated short-circuit current / inc: 16A - 40A = 10,000A (63A Fuse), 63A - 80A = 10,000A (100A Fuse), 100A = 10,000A (125A Fuse)
- Rated residual short-circuit current / IΔm: 16 - 100A = 10,000A
- Rated voltages: 2 pole devices, 110V and 230V, 4 pole devices, 230V to 440V
- Operating voltages: 2 pole devices, 110V - 100V to 250V, 230V - 100V to 250V, 4 pole devices, 185V - 440V
- Tripping time: 1 x IΔn≤ = 300ms, 5 x IΔn≤ = 40ms
- Time delay version: 1 x IΔn - 150 - 500ms, 5 x IΔn - 50 - 150ms
- Ambient operating temperature: –25°C to +40°C
- IP rating: Front face after installation of enclosure IP40
- Terminal capacity: Solid standard - 1 x 1.5 - 50mm:sup2; , Flexible with female - 1 x 1.5 - 35mm²
- Tightening torque: 3Nm
- Max. installation altitude: 2000 metres
All Sentry RCDs are designed to fully comply with the requirements of BS en61 008:1995.ieC 1008:1990.
They all feature positive contact status indication in accordance with 17th edition iee wiring Regulations (5184.108.40.206 and 5220.127.116.11).