Find us on the map
Unfortunately we do not have a technical team in our office to help with any technical queries.
Technical questions are best directed to the individual manufacturers - They are best placed to provide you with any product information which can't be found on our website.
However, for all stock, price and lead time enquiries please call us directly on: 01628 760 440
We have compiled the list of manufacturer contact details below for your convenience. The manufacturers listed can be contacted directly for technical advice, product information or warranty enquiries.
- Aeon: 01908 271155
- AEG: 08445 611611
- Aico: 08707 584000
- April Showers: 01535 613830
- Armitage Shanks: 01543 490 253
- Aqualisa: 01959 560010
- Aurora: 01707 351820
- Bahco: 01709 731731
- Batt Cables: 01322 441166
- Baxi: 08448 711525
- Black & Decker: 01753 511234
- Bostitch: 08701 630630
- Brackenheath: 01582 544590
- Bristan: Customer Services: 08447 016273 Sales: 08447 016271
- Contactum: 0208 2087414
- Crompton Lamps: 08456 128151
- Davant: 01531 630 068
- DeWalt: 01753 567055
- Dimplex: 0844 8793588
- Dormer: 0870 8504466
- Dow/Geocel: 01752 334350
- Drayton: 0845 1307722
- Einhell: 0151 6491500
- Fakro: 01283 554755
- Franke: 0161 436 6280
- Faithfull: 01322 321415
- Friedland: 01268 563000
- Geberit: 0800 0778365
- Gewiss: 01628 529448
- Grohe: 0871 200 3414
- Hansa: Based in Australia, email: email@example.com
- Heat Mat: 01444 247020
- Hitachi: 01908 660663
- Honeywell:01344 656125
- Ideal Standard: 01482 346461
- Irwin: 01543 447000
- Jeani: 01332 865055
- JCC: 01243 838999
- John Guest, Speedfit: 01895 449233
- Joyou: Based in Germany, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +4940-6091860 www.joyouinternational.com
- Just Trays: 0844 2577 253
- Kaldewei: 01480 498053
- Kholer Mira: 0844 5715000
- Lawton Tubes: 0247 6466203
- Leisure Sinks: 0870 789 5108
- Manrose: 01753 691399
- Marsh: 01933 654582
- Mayfair: 01977 685 770
- McAlpine: 0141 8823213
- Merlyn: 08081011429
- Mira: 0844 5715000
- Mita: 0870 6088608
- MK: 01268 563000
- Monsoon: 01491 572655
- MX Shower Trays: 01684 293311
- ML (Knightsbridge): 01582 887760
- There are no current entries for 'N'
- There are no current entries for 'O'
- Polypipe: 01709 770000
- Potterton: 0844 8711560
- Quinn: 01633 657271
- Rangemaster: 0870 789 5108
- Rawlplug: 0844 8003320
- Reginox: 01260 280 033
- Rehau: 01753 588500
- RM Cylinders: Sales: 01924 224282 Technical: 07808 788724
- Rothenberger: 01536 525136
- Roca: 01530 830080
- Rowlinson: 01829 261 121
- Redring Sales: 0844 372 7750 Technical: 0844 372 7766
- Rowlinson Garden Products: 01829 261 121
- Salamander: 0191 5162002 - www.salamanderpumps.co.uk
- Scarabeo: Based in Italy, email: email@example.com
- Saniflo: 0208 8420033
- Scan: 0845 6733331
- Stanley: 0800 2622161
- Spax: 01902 703355
- Speedfit Technical Enquiries: 01895 425333
- Stuart Turner: 01491 572655
- Strom: 03333442474
- TD Line: 01628 788208
- Telford: 01952 257961, Sales-Option 1, Technical-Option 2, Service-Option 3
- Timeguard: 0208 4508944
- Trevi: 01482 346461
- Twyford: 01270 879777
- There are no current entries for 'U'
- Vent Axia: 0844 8560590
- Velux: 01592 778225
- Vitra Bathrooms: 01235 750990
- Warmup: 0345 345 2288
X Y Z
- There are no entries for X, Y or Z
We always try to maintain the accuracy of our information but if for some reason you spot anything which is incorrect, just give us a call and we'll be only too happy to help.
Alternatively, get in touch by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns Form & Returns Numbers
When returning a product you will need a returns number, this will allow our warehouse department to expect your returned product and know who it has come from. If you e-mail email@example.com we will send one by return.
Returns Policy - Changed your mind / Ordered in error
You may return your order within 14 working days from the day following delivery, subject to the following conditions and returns procedure:
- You have obtained a returns number. The returns number must be clearly highlighted on the outside of the package in such a way that it does not damage the original retail packaging.
- The goods must be returned to us in plain outer packaging, with no labels stuck on the manufacturers’ box.
- When the goods are returned to our warehouse they will be inspected to ensure all parts are present and in a good condition.
- After informing us within the 14 working day period, 'in line with Distance Selling Regulations' you then have a further 5 working days for the goods to be returned to us at Trading Depot.
- We will then issue you a full refund for the good’s that have been returned.
- If the goods have been dispatched to you and then you have ‘changed your mind' you are responsible for the cost of sending the items back to us.
- For the purposes of this policy an error made when ordering on your behalf will be treated exactly as if you have ‘changed your mind'.
- Any costs incurred to us for the refusal of a courier delivery will be deductable from your refund.
Returns Policy - Damaged Goods / Items Missing
Nearly all our orders arrive on time and in the same excellent condition they left our warehouse. However items can get damaged in transit and whilst often it is only the packaging that is damaged, the products themselves are occasionally affected. Items also can occasionally get misrouted or lost in transit.
For all orders that are delivered by carriers:
- You agree to open all the boxes and check the goods for damages or missing items on the day of delivery.
- Trading Depot must be notified within 7 days of the delivery, if we are NOT notified within 7 days we are unable to claim from either the manufacturer or the carrier. You agree to indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer because of your failure to notify us within 7 days.
For large items delivered on pallets and bathroom sanitary ware:
- You agree to check the goods for damage before signing the drivers’ delivery note. Writing ‘unchecked’ is still considered that the goods have been received in good condition and later claims for damages will not be considered. If the driver refuses to wait whilst you check the goods then you must refuse the delivery and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If someone else is signing for the goods on your behalf you agree to advise them to check all the goods and you accept full responsibility for any loss or damage if they sign on your behalf and fail to check. You indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer as a result of you or your agent accepting goods and signing a delivery.
Returns Policy - Faulty Goods
In the unfortunate event you receive a faulty item please see below for our procedures:
- If an item has or develops a fault within the warranty period, please contact the manufacturer directly to arrange a repair or replacement. *In most cases the manufacturer will arrange a collection and repair at no cost to yourself.*
Whilst we are more than happy to return faulty items to the manufacturer on your behalf, this does add an additional layer of administration to the repair process and ultimately increases the overall repair time (this can sometimes take around 2-4 weeks). For this reason we recommend you return any faulty products directly to the manufacturer.
If the faulty item is returned to us:
- All goods are tested on return to verify the fault and always before a replacement or refund is processed. We will refund the costs of the goods and the delivery charge if the goods are tested and proven to be faulty by the manufacturers. Any goods proven to be non-faulty will be returned to you.
To report a fault or damage please email:email@example.comIf you can also email photographs of any damage this is particularly useful for us and can help speed up the process substantially.
Returns Policy - Custom Made and Non-Returnable Goods
Merlyn Shower EnclosuresMerlyn products are NON RETURNABLE and no refunds can be given.
Toilet Seats & Bidet coversFor hygiene reasons all toilet seats & bidet covers are classed as NON RETURNABLE items, and no refunds can be given once the product is delivered.
Cut CableCut cable is NON RETURNABLE and no refunds can be given. Once the cable is cut the order cannot be cancelled or returned.
Reginox Sinks and Taps
20% re-stocking charge for refusing the delivery
25% re-stocking charge for returning an item (changed mind/ordered in error)
Hot Water Cylinders
All Telford Cylinders and RM Cylinders are made to order and cancellation or return will result in an up to 40% re-stocking charge. We advise checking with a qualified plumber before ordering this kind of product.
Baths are NON RETURNABLE.
KALDEWEI SHOWER TRAYS
Kaldewei shower trays incur 15% re-stocking charge.
Cancelled orders for Aeon/Ultraheat products within your 14 working days after receiving your order,can be collected by Trading Depot however this will result in a collection charge from £30.
Trading Depot Ltd Unit 3 Furze Platt Business Centre Maidenhead Berkshire SL6 7RNEmail: (Returns)