DELIVERY PRICES FOR PAVING PRODUCTS
Brett and Marshalls paving are delivered Free of Charge to mainland England and Wales and some parts of Scotland. Higher charges may apply to out of area deliveries and full details can be found below.
Most Mainland UK Postcodes
|Service||Price (Inc VAT)|
||Free of charge
|Collection from Maidenhead
We will contact you when your order is ready
|Free of charge
For collections please do not travel until you have had confirmation your order is ready.
If you need items urgently, please call ahead to check lead times. Our Sales Team are available on 01628 760 440 Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm.
We do not recommend Tradesmen are booked until items are safely received and checked.
Deliveries are made directly from the manufacturers themselves and we will be in contact shortly after your order is placed to arrange a conveninet delivery date for you..
Delivery timescales for paving products can vary.
Please call Sales on 01628 760 440 to check delivery timescales for specific items.
Due to circumstances outside of our control, delivery of paving is unfortunately NOT available to a small number of Postcodes which you will find listed below.
Excluded Postcode Areas
||Isle of Man
||Isle of Wight
|KW15, 16, 17
||West Isles Outer Hebrides
|PA20, 41-49,60-75, 77, 78
||West Isles Inner Hebrides
||Isle of Arran
||Isle of Cumbrae
Home Delivery Information
Delivery will be by 1 man, 2 man or Hiab/Forklift depending on product size and weight:-
Order / delivery requirements:
- Delivery to the property will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction.
- Carriers will not move product around or through the property.
- Our carrier will contact customers by phone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a delivery date.
- All dates quoted for either delivery or contact are approximate.
- Marshalls or Trading Depot will not accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
- PLEASE NOTE: Deliveries are to UK mainland only.
- Deliveries are made on Monday – Friday only (No weekend deliveries).
- Delivery times are between 8.am and 6.pm. No specific time of day can be given.
Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery except when Marshalls / Brett or Trading Depot have received written confirmation from the customer that the item can be left without a signature.
To enable effective delivery the customer must confirm the following;
- Is the address on a made up (Tarmac) road?
- For large items that require hiab/forklift delivery is the road at least 2 lorry widths.
- There must be enough room for a 25ft 7.5t lorry (i.e. the size of a bin lorry or fire engine) to be unloaded.
- Can a lorry park within 6 metres (20 ft) of the property?
- Are there cars parked on both sides of the street and if so, would this cause problems for lorry access?
All delivery times and dates especially next working day and weekend delivery times are always provided as a guide and are not 'guaranteed'. Trading Depot will not be liable for any costs incurred by any such delays waiting for goods. Trading Depot advises strongly against booking Tradesmen until after goods are safely received and checked for this exact reason.