DELIVERY PRICES FOR THIS PRODUCT
Most Mainland UK Postcodes
|Service||Price (Inc VAT)|
||Free of charge
|Collection from Maidenhead
We will contact you when your order is ready
|Free of charge
For collections please do not travel until you have had confirmation your order is ready.
If you need items urgently, please call ahead to check lead times. Our Sales Team are available on 01628 760 440 Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm.
We do not recommend Tradesmen are booked until items are safely received and checked.
Deliveries are made directly from Rowlinson / Grange themselves and they will contact you within 3-5 working days of your order being placed to arrange a delivery date.
Delivery of Rowlinson /Grange Garden Products can take up to 28 days for delivery although many smaller items are delivered in only 3-5 working days.
Please call Sales on 01628 760 440 to check delivery timescales for specific items.
Due to circumstances outside of our control, delivery of Rowlinson / Grange Garden Products is unfortunately NOT available to a small number of Postcodes which you will find listed below.
Excluded Postcode Areas
||Isle of Man
||Isle of Wight
|KW15, 16, 17
||West Isles Outer Hebrides
|PA20, 41-49,60-75, 77, 78
||West Isles Inner Hebrides
||Isle of Arran
||Isle of Cumbrae
Home Delivery Information
Delivery will be by 1 man, 2 man or Hiab/Forklift depending on product size and weight:-
Order / delivery requirements:
- Customers should be made aware that the product is a self-assembly item and will be delivered in kit form.
- Instructions for assembly will be enclosed with the products.
- Delivery to the property will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction.
- Carriers will not move product around or through the property.
- Our carrier will contact customers by phone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a delivery date.
- All dates quoted for either delivery or contact are approximate.
- Rowlinson / Grange Garden Products will not accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
- PLEASE NOTE: Deliveries are to UK mainland only.
- Deliveries are made on Monday – Friday only (No weekend deliveries).
- Delivery times are between 8a.m. and 6 p.m. No specific time of day can be given.
Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery except when Rowlinson / Grange Garden Products have received written confirmation from the customer that the item can be left without a signature.
To enable effective delivery the customer must confirm the following;
- Is the address on a made up (Tarmac) road?
- For large items that require hiab/forklift delivery is the road at least 2 lorry widths.
- There must be enough room for a 25ft 7.5t lorry (i.e. the size of a bin lorry or fire engine) to be unloaded.
- Can a lorry park within 6 metres (20 ft) of the property?
- Are there cars parked on both sides of the street and if so, would this cause problems for lorry access?
If the delivery fails due to the criteria set above not being met, inaccurate customer details or the buyer fails to take delivery (except in circumstances where it is beyond the buyers reasonable control or it is the fault of Rowlinson / Grange Garden Products).
Rowlinson / Grange Garden Products reserve the right to:
Charge reasonable cost of storage and redelivery once the reason for the initial failure has been rectified. Or resell the goods at market value and charge the original buyer any expenses occurred in the storage or reselling. Should the item resell at below the market value, any shortfall will be charged to the original buyer.
All delivery times and dates especially next working day and weekend delivery times are always provided as a guide and are not 'guaranteed'. Trading Depot will not be liable for any costs incurred by any such delays waiting for goods. Trading Depot advises strongly against booking Tradesmen until after goods are safely received and checked for this exact reason.