GROHE 122473 Details
From the Manufacturer
GROHE 122473 Minta U Kitchen Tap with Extractable Spray and Foster S3000 1.0 Bowl SInk
The Minta Kitchen Tap fuses the visual clarity of its slender swivel spout with the convenience of a pull-out rinsing spray. The lever handle benefits from GROHE SilkMove technology - for smooth operation and fingertip control, while GROHE StarLight chrome ensures a pristine finish for years to come.
In addition to the tap, the Foster S3000 sink features a spacious bowl, suitable for all your kitchen equipment. The sink includes a preventative overflow function that effectively acts as a safety solution. The waste drain is positioned towards the back of the bowl which saves space underneath the sink.
Made-to-last surfaces ranging from precious matte to shiny like a diamond.
GROHE products are designed to look as beautiful decades on as they did the day you first fell in love with them. The special recipe to success lies in the long-lasting surface quality: GROHE StarLight Technology. Continuous improvement over the last 75 years has seen the unique plating process refined to produce a robust and immaculate surface that has been recognised as one of the best finishes in the world. This is thanks to rigorous quality controls and ongoing investment.
With its flexible swivel spout, this faucet provides maximum comfort with minimal effort. This feature is especially convenient when switching between two basins or working around to all part of the sink.
GROHE Comfort Height
Easy cleaning of big pots!
With this high spout, your GROHE faucet will master any challenge in the kitchen. GROHE products are suited to your needs and all the requirement of your home - for your comfort
Only GROHE products deliver the GROHE Silkmove® experience.
The rich, smooth handling of the mixers expresses the quality of the brand. The GROHE Silkmove cartridge delivers gradual and precise control of the water flow and temperature.
GROHE BlueCore Components
The distinctive blue-coloured components at the heart of GROHE products give visual recognition to the uniquely-developed technologies in GROHE products.
BlueCore by GROHE sets apart the technology at the heart of their mixers, thermostats and water technology systems. BlueCore denotes utmost precision and outstanding ease of use.
Exceptional Quality & Design
German engineering and design go hand in hand to offer outstanding quality and performance.
Ongoing investment in research and development has enabled GROHE to turn world-leading technologies for bathrooms and kitchens into reality. Our products have been created to last a lifetime, to be both easy and intuitive to operate and to make the use of water a pleasure.
Foster High Quality Steel
Foster takes great care to use materials that provide performance.
The entire range is made with AISI 304 18/10 austentic steels. Thanks to the high percentages of chrome and nickel they contain, they give a bright finish and make products sturdy and resistant to rust and corrosion
Grohe 5 Year Guarantee
Grohe provides a 5 year guarantee to ensuring the products give you complete peace of mind.
High quality components ensure they are made to the highest quality and in the unlikely circumstance that a problem arises in the material, design, manufacture or functionality, you can rest assured that Grohe will replace the defected part or a complete replacement at there discretion
Key Features of Grohe Taps & Foster Kitchen Sinks
- Kitchen tap: Scratch resistant and easy to clean thanks to the GROHE StarLight chrome coating
- Kitchen tap: GROHE SilkMove technology for smooth handling and precise water flow control
- Kitchen tap: GROHE EcoJoy with water-saving function for reduced consumption
- Kitchen tap: Swivel range 360 degree, extra smooth movement in all directions for easy handling and convenience
- Kitchen tap: High spout for easy filling of large pots or containers
- Kitchen tap: Pull-down spray head for easy washing and rinsing
- Kitchen tap: GROHE handcrafted - these pieces are refined and hand-polished by skilled artisans
- Tap - GROHE Starlight® Scratch resistant and easy to clean.
Sink - Foster high quality steel - Brushed finish
- Kitchen tap: Easy installation system with straightforward instructions
- Left hand orientation - sink bowl position located on the left side and drainer located on the right side
- Sink: Brushed finish - durable, lasts long and easy to clean
- Sink: Designed to accommodate larger pots and bowls
- Sink: Waste and syphon included
- This product comes with a 5 year manufacturers warranty
- Foster takes care to use materials that provide performance. The entire range is made with AISI 304 18/10 austenitic steels. Thanks to the high percentages of chrome and nickel they contain, they give a bright finish and make products sturdy and resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Foster sinks are equipped with a generously sized 3.5 inch waste fitting and practical strainer, that prevents solids from flowing away with the waste water
- Foster sinks are 100 per cent made in Italy. The finishes are the result of painstaking research, the aim of achieving a good combination between style and functionality. Foster takes care to use materials able to provide the best performance, due to the high percentages of chrome and nickel they contain. This gives a bright finish to the products and further enhances the durability and resistance to rust and corrosion. Their distinctive features are a true reflection on the precision of their product range, making the GROHE and Foster partnership a good match.
Product Code: 122473
Number Of Bowls: 1
Length (mm): 860
Waste Included: Yes
Grohe Starlight: Yes
Grohe Silkmove: Yes
Grohe Smooth Turn: Yes
Grohe Comfort Height: Yes
Grohe Quick Fix: Yes
Grohe Blue Core Components: Yes
Foster High Quality Steel: Yes
Spout Type: Swivel range 360°
Tap Style: Deck-mounted
Manufacturer's Guarantee: 5 Years
Spout flow: No
Sink Type: Inset
Tap Holes: 1
Drainer position: Right
Delivery ChargesDelivery charges are calculated at the checkout. Standard delivery to England, Wales and parts of Scotland start from only £12.00 although exceptions do apply. More details can be found on our Delivery Information Page We offer a no quible 14 day returns policy on all goods supplied, subject to a few minor exceptions such as cut cable, cylinders and toilet seats etc. Find out more on our Returns Policy page.