Just Trays is the UK’s leading manufacturer of shower trays and, with all design, development and production taking place in Leeds, West Yorkshire. They were founded in 1988 and combine decades of experience and craftsmanship with innovative technology. This has produced a series of unrivalled ranges of shower trays to suit each and every application.
The two key principles at the core of their business are quality and innovation. Just Trays’ production facility in Leeds has seen over £1million of capital investment in the last two years – improving equipment, staff and processes to ensure they produce the highest quality shower trays, every time.
Just Trays has constantly been at the forefront of innovation over the years. The highlights below are just some of their achievements and product advancements, some of which are now considered ‘standard’ in shower tray design:
- First acrylic capped shower tray
- First tray with integrated upstands
- First tray designed to incorporate adjustable, concealed legs
- First acrylic capped low profile tray
- First lightweight tray on legs that performs on a par with a conventional stone resin tray
Just Trays has a selection of over 800 choices of shower tray in six ranges, click to view the shower trays available on-line from Trading Depot.