- Concealed thermostatic valve
- Integral anti-scale mechanism and safety features
- Supplied with a Varispray shower head
- Compatible with virtually all approved UK domestic water systems
- 15mm push-fit swivel elbow connectors.
- 150mm pipe centres
- Hot left/cold right when viewed from front
15mm push-fit connector.
The valve is supplied assembled with the 1/2″ blanking cap fitted to the bottom of the valve body, enabling the outlet connector to be fitted to the top of the valve. The outlet connector and blanking cap may be reversed as required.
- 15mm push-fit wall outlet
- Minimum – 0.1 bar ( 1 metre head)
- Maximum – 10 bar (100 metre head)
Water System Compatibility
- Gravity system, combi system, mains fed system, unvented system
Please Note: For combination boiler system installations the flow regulator provided should be fitted into the cold inlet prior to installations.
Combination boilers must have a minimum domestic hot water rating of 24kW (80,000 Btu) and must be of the type fitted with a fully modulating gas valve.
Siting Of Valve
Click for the full range of Aqualisa Quartz Thermo showers available to buy on-line.