Ideal Standard leads the way through technological innovation to ensure basin, bath, bidet and shower fittings are simple to install and maintain, even in hard water or low pressure areas. Many of the great engineering advances in tap manufacture are Ideal Standard initiatives. These include ceramic disc technology, which controls water flow and temperature with impeccable precision. The single lever operations which offer smooth, temperature controller water, dual controls for mixer bodies, and quarter turn operations for taps, were also originated by Ideal Standard.
1. With the fixation bracket in the vertical position, the fitting is placed through the basin / bidet tap hole. The fixation bracket automatically returns to the horizontal position.
2. Once fitted, the fitted is tightened using the Allen key provided.
3. With the fitting in position and correctly tightened the vertical pop up rod is placed through the same fixation hole.
The Academy, Idyll Two, Ceramix Alto, Ceraplan and Active mixer ranges incorporate the new system which has an innovative patented feature, enabling the mixer to be fitted from above the basin. This avoids the difficulty of tightening the fitting in the awkward space beneath the basin, simplifying and speeding up the installation time. The matching bidet mixer is also available with the easy fit system.
Temperature Limit Stop
The Temperature Limit Stop can be pre-set in any of the four positions to provide extra safety. The safety stop feature on all single lever models limits the mixer delivering water in a fully opened hot position.
Available on Domi Solo, Class, Idyll Two and Tratto as standard.
Advanced Single Lever Ceramic Disc Technology
The multi-port cartridge brings a unique feature for easy temperature control. A single lever controls the pressure and temperature within a unique comfort zone, between 30-45°C. This gives more sensitive control and provides smooth effortless handle operation even at high pressures.
This single lever mixer incorporates Ideal Standard’s unique ceramic discs which prevent dripping. It also has CLICK technology for water efficiency and greater safety.
- Robust Zinc die-cast handle for simple precision control of both temperature and flow
- Outlet nozzle can be removed for maintenance
- Cast brass body using the highest quality material fully compliant with European standards.
- ‘CLICK’ mechanism limits initial movement to 50% of full flow
- Hot water Temperature Limit Stop – a mechanical limit to the lever travel to ensure safe hot water
- The most up to date incarnation of the original single lever ceramic disc cartridge. Born out of the space age – created by Ideal Standard
- Topfix installation – mixers can simply be fitted from above the basin thanks to Topfix, our innovative patented feature. topfix avoids the difficulty of tightening the fitting in the awkward space beneath the basin, making installation faster and simpler.
Ideal Standard has researched the new house build market and concluded that energy efficiency is becoming a top priority for buyers. The single lever basin mixer and bidet mixer incorporate a CLICK cartridge that encourages water savign – the user lifts the handle until they feel a slight resistance. This resistance informs the user that the fitting is delivering only 50% of its maximum flow potential. Lifting the handle further enables the fitting to deliver maximum flow. The CLICK cartridge also has a built-in Temperature Limit Stop, which can be pre-set in any of four positions to provide exra safety. CLICK technology is available on Idyll Two, Ceramix Alto, Ceraplan and Active.