The Mira Agile is expertly designed, it is a neat contemporary shower delivering a powerful showering experience in your new bathroom. Despite the small and compact dimensions the Agile range delivers great Mira performance.
The Agile range is simple to install and keep clean. It offers flexibility with a great range of plug-in accessories (Cleanse module, park module and store module). Mira Agile is Mira’s new (2013) range of exposed valves which are perfect for new installations. They feature a unique, innovative installation system that means you don’t even need a spanner! A unibody design results in a neat, tidy finish. Features and benefits of the Agile shower range includes:
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family
- Separate temperature and flow controls to fine tune your perfect shower (excludes Agile S EV which has one single control for on/off and temperature)
- Magni-Flo™ gives up to 3 times more flow than similar mixer showers even at low pressure
- Flush to wall unibody design eliminates conventional plumbing fixings for a beautifully smooth easy to clean form
- Revolutionary new installation system with 50mm pipe centres for quick and easy installation
- Compatible with patented Mira Agile plug-in accessories for ultimate flexibility – a world first! (excludes Agile S EV)
- Works on all systems and pressures
- 5 year guarantee
Mira Magni-Flo Performance
The Mira Agile Thermostatic shower has up to 3 times more flow with their Magni-flo™ technology for unbeatable performance. Magni-flo™ is patented which means Mira’s mixer showers provide up to 3 times more water flow, even at low pressure. This is achieved through the design of the valve and the optimisation of the the internal water ways. Mira has designed out the number of twists and turns the water has to negotiate in the valve, allowing the water to flow through the valve more efficiently. The area of the water in the valve is also maximised to keep the flow high.
So, even if you only have just 0.1 bar of water pressure, you can still enjoy a great shower without the need for a separate shower pump.
Follow the links below to buy on-line from us:
- Mira Agile EV Mixer Shower Chrome 1.1736.402
- Mira Agile ERD Mixer Shower Chrome 1.1736.403
- Mira Agile EV Eco Mixer Shower Chrome 1.1736.422
- Mira Agile S EV Mixer Shower Chrome 1.1736.401
- Mira Agile S EV Eco Mixer Shower Chrome 1.1736.400
Mira Agile Shower – Agile Mixer Installation Guide
The Mira Agile is simple to install because of:
50mm pipe centres : Mira has made the pipe centres just the right distance apart. The 50mm centres mean the valve is nice and compact but you can still get a pipe slice over each
1st Fix Kit : When you buy any Mira Agile you’ll find a 1st fix kit in the box. This handy kit includes a pipe spacer to help you get the pipework level and exactly the right distance apart as well as a tile guide to ensure the pipe spacing is correct and to give a nice, clean finish
Push Fit Connection : Best of all, the valves are designed to push-fit onto 15mm copper pipes. A simple grub screw secures the valve in place quickly and easily, providing a water‑tight seal and a neat finish with no fixings on show. This cuts the time needed to do the 2nd fix in half, and makes the whole process totally spanner-free.
Adjustable Fittings : The slide bar fixings are adjustable on the exposed valves with variable height fittings, so you can match the screw holes up to the grout lines for a simple, clean finish. With a revolutionary unibody design, large, long life filters, and a replaceable cartridge, you know you’re fitting a shower that means business.