Designed specifically for high-pressure water systems, the Mira Combiforce 415 produces a powerful, invigorating shower without an additional pump. It maintains a constant temperature by compensating for changes in water pressure, to give you a consistent, enjoyable showering experience every time.
- Surface-mounted or built-in models – option of rigid shower head with built-in version
- Mira Response shower head, with three spray patterns: Start, Champagne, or Massage
- Push-button override for an even hotter shower
Mira Combiforce Description
- Pressure balanced 1/2″ shower control featuring maximum temperature stop with override facility (can be disabled)
- Maximum temperature stop prevents selection of a showering temperature which is too hot
- Single sequential control for on / off and selection of temperature
- Automatic shutdown should the hot or cold water supply fail
- Sealed for life, plug in cartridge for ease of servicing
- Body machined from corrosion resistant brass
- Trim moulded from engineering plastics and polymers
- Serviceable in-line filters
Mira Combiforce 415 Product Range
Surface-mounted shower control for connection to exposed pipework. Supplied complete with a Mira Response Power showerhead with three different spray actions (Start, Champagne and Massage), hose, clamp bracket, soap dish, slide bar and hose retaining ring / gel hook.
Mira Combiforce 415B-BIV
Built-in shower control for connection to concealed pipework. Supplied complete with a Mira Response fixed showerhead offering three different spray actions (Start, Champagne and Massage).
Mira Combiforce 415
Surface mounted shower control for connection to exposed pipework
Mira Combiforce 415 B
Built in shower control for connection to concealed pipework.
Mira Combiforce 415 Technical Information
Principle of Operation
The shower control mixes hot and cold water to the desired temperature and automatically compensates for variation in supply pressures. A ceramic based mixing cartridge is backed with a separate pressure-balancing cartridge. However, it will not compensate for changes in either of the temperature of the hot and cold water supplies.
Limitation of Use
- The Mira Combiforce 415 should not be used for applications where an outlet flow control forms part of the shower fitting
- The initial inlet supply pressures should be nominally equal
- The product and its components are only suitable for normal water supplies and should be cleaned only with mild washing up detergent or soap solution. Light golden products should be cleaned using a soft damp cloth only.
- The temperature of the hot and cold water supplies must be relatively constant
- Automatic shutdown
- Adjustable maximum temperature stop with override button which can be used to select a higher shower temperature
- Maximum hot water temperature: 85°C (BS 6700 recommends a maximum of 65°C)
- Total angular turn of the control lever is 270° (3/4 turn including override)
Pressure (inlet supplies)
- Pressure balanced control system
- Minimum maintained pressure : 1.0 bar *
- Maximum maintained pressure : 5.0 bar
- Maximum static pressure : 10.0 bar
*Allowing for 50% reduction in the pressure of either supply.
Optional DCV-H : outlet double check valve for use with pressure above 1.0 bar, providing an alternative method of complying with Water Regulations
Guaranteed for one year from date of purchase against faulty materials or workmanship. Optional extended warranty available from Mira Customer Support.
The Mira Combiforce 415 is designed for installation as part of the following plumbing systems:
- Fully instantaneous gas heated*
- Mains pressurised (heated from a thermal store)*
- Unvented mains pressure *
- Pumped *
* When the Mira Combiforce 415 is used at pressures above 5.0 bar maintained, a drop tight pressure reducing valve must be installed to maintain performance.
The plumbing installation must comply with the requirements of UK Water Regulations / Bylaws (Scotland), Building Regulations or any particular regulations and practices specified by the local water company or water undertakers. The installation should be carried out by a plumber or contractor who is registered, or is a member of an association.
Protect the product from damage whilst making soldered connections. Some fluxes cause damage to plastic components.
Mira Combiforce 415 EV, Mira Combiforce 415
- Surface mounted
- 360° Swivel inlet connectors
- Inlet connections : 15mm compression or 1/2″ BSP male
- Outlet connection : 1/2″ BSP male
- Reversed inlet connections supported
- Alternative top or bottom outlet supported
Mira Combiforce 415 B-BIV, Mira Combiforce 415 B-BIR, Mira Combiforce 415B
- Built in
- Inlet connections : 15mm compression
- Outlet connection : 15mm compression or 1/2″ BSP male.
- Mounting bracket : for thin panel thicknesses between 4-21mm, or solid, dry line or stud partition walls
- Building in shroud for product protection during plastering up
- Reversed inlet connections
- Alternative top or bottom outlet supported
Click to buy Mira Combiforce 415 on-line or a specific model:
- Mira Combiforce 415 Exposed Shower, White/Chrome
- Mira Combiforce 415B Built-In Shower, Chrome
- Mira Combiforce 415B Built-In Rigid Shower, Chrome
- Mira Combiforce 415 Exposed Valve Only, Chrome
- Mira Combiforce 415 Exposed Valve Only, White/Chrome
- Mira Combiforce 415B Built-In Valve Only, Chrome
- Mira Combiforce 415B Built-In Valve Only, White/Chrome