Mira Showers launched the Mira Jump back in January 2010 as a simple to use shower which was a ready made replacement for many of the market’s leading electric shower brands. Mira is a well established quality brand in the UK, leading the market for innovation, service and quality. This shower has been developed to make it simple for plumbers to readily replace some of the other big name electric showers such as the Aqualisa Quartz Electric, Triton T80si, Triton T80xr, Triton T80z and Triton T80xr derivative. They have managed to make this possible by:
- Electrical connections in the same place
- Water inlet connection in the same place
- Shower control box and fittings designed to cover most screw holes
Below is the general specifications for the electric Jump showers from Mira.
- Power and temperature / flow control buttons for optimum showering
- Separate on/off to leave the power and temperature controls as you have set previously
- Be kinder to the environment – eco setting to save energy and water
- Retrofitting adjustable slide bar fits over the holes of previous shower kits
- Clearscale™ technology cuts limescale by half for better shower head longevity and performance
- 4 spray showerhead with rub-clean nozzles for simple limescale removal
- Simple connection by your plumber through dual terminal blocks on left and right side
Mira Jump Range
There are three showers in the range with different power outputs:
- 1.1788.010 – 8.5kW white / chrome finish
- 1.1788.011 – 9.5kW white / chrome finish
- 1.1788.012 – 10.8kW white / chrome finish
Click the links to buy them on-line from our buy on-line web site and the individual product specification.
Mira Jump Retrofit Video
Below’s video from Mira explains how the Mira Jump is suitable for replacement fitting for other leading brands.