LAWSON FUSES has been an independent business for over sixty years. The company was originally founded in 1938 specialising in the design, development and manufacture of HRC low voltage fuses.
The company moved to purpose built premises at its present location in 1960 and has subsequently expanded on both the original and adjacent sites. The present day modern facility comprises some 40,000 square feet of accommodation for manufacturing, research & development and customer service support.
LAWSON FUSES plays a leading role in formulating fuse standards and specifications through its membership of the relevant committees of BSI, IEC, CENELEC, and other standards organisations. The company has sponsored and participated in many research and development programmes.