All MK products are made to stand up to the wear and tear of everyday use, but in some areas you need them to be even tougher. That’s why the Metalclad Plus range of surface mounted accessories is ideal for factories, workshops, garages and sheds. Made from heavy gauge steel they are tough and impact resistant and also look good too.
- MK Metalclad Plus is ideal for factories, workshops, garages and sheds.
- Comprehensive range that suit all your needs where hard wearing performance is required.
- Frontplates have smoothly chamfered edges – fits flush with the backbox providing a neat finish.
- Total Safety – 3pin operated “child resistant shutter systems”, which is designed to inhibit access to the electricity supply, unless all 3 pins of a standard British 13 Amp plug are in position.
- Metallic powder paint which means the finish is corrosion and scrath resistant
- Funnel entrance to terminals enables positive cable connection
- Outboard rockersockets are ideal for gloved hands
- Terminal screws are backed out and captive Terminals are upwards facing to make installation easier
- Clear terminal markings for easy identification
Trading Depot supply a wide range of MK metal clad switches and sockets and other products that all meet the British Standard, both double pole and single pole.