Gainsborough Showers bringing affordable luxury showers to your home!
Gainsborough showers offer a range of top quality electric showers and mixer showers suitable for different water systems. High pressure, gravity fed and combination systems.
These showers heat water for showering on demand, which enables it to provide constant hot water for as long as it is required, so you never need to worry about running out of hot water. Perfect for a busy family home. Gainsborough electric showers all feature a number of different safety features including an over temperature protection system which protects you from selecting an unsafe temperature and a phased shutdown which protects the next user from a blast of hot water when the shower is first turned on.
Why choose a Gainsborough electric shower?
- Easy to use – press the start button, turn the dial to your selected temperature and shower away!
- Energy efficiency rating ‘A’
- Never run out of hot water
- Suitable for any home – works completely independently off your water heating system
- Rub-clean spray plate which helps to minimise limescale
- Range of finishes – white, chrome and graphite grey
- Range of power rating – 8.5kW, 9.5kW and 10.5kW
Trading Depots favourite Electric shower is the 8.5kW GSE in graphite grey. The graphite grey finish adds a striking contrast to your bathroom giving a luxurious look.
Gainsborough Mixer Showers
Gainsborough Mixer showers blend hot and cold water precisely to reach the temperature that you have selected on the valve, this ensures you can shower in safety and comfort at the chosen temperature without sudden spikes when water is used elsewhere in the house. This important safety feature protects you from the risk of scalding.
Why choose a Gainsborough mixer shower?
- All thermostatic which means no fluctuation in the temperature
- Mixer showers designed to suit each water system – gravity-fed, high pressure and combi
- More resistant to limescale especially the ambassador range
- Separate controls for water flow and temperature
- Finished in chrome to complement almost any bathroom
- Available in exposed or concealed installations depending on your style.
Concealed mixer showers mean everything is hidden behind the tile work giving a more clean, modern look to your bathroom. Exposed mixer showers mean the valve and pipework is featured on the wall
Trading Depots favourite Gainsborough mixer shower is the concealed Ambassador high-pressure shower. The concealed valve brings a minimalistic look, finished in chrome makes this shower a stylish addition to your bathroom!