Honeywell Wireless Heating Controls
With all the security and reliability that you would expect from Honeywell, our wireless applications are extremely wells uited to safety-critical applications.
Rather than heating every room in the building equally, a zone based system takes into account the average time spent in each room. Less frequently used rooms can then be kept at a lower temperature, while still being protected from damp or frost.
As heating systems become more complex, to incorporate renewable energy sources, so control systems need to evolve to ensure the energy is used effectively.
Whichever option you choose, you can count on ultra-reliable transmission and receipt of signals in the home.
Follow link for our full range of heating controls available to buy on-line.
Why go Wireless
- Straightforward to fit
- No need for the extra effort and disruption of wiring
- Quick and intuitive to set up and use
- Simple controls make life simpler and your home more energy efficient
- Controls can simply be added to existing homes to improve energy performance
- Use a standard boiler interlock with a simple wireless room thermostat
- Alternatively use a more flexible programmable room thermostat with advanced control techniques to reduce energy demands