The Dimplex BR range creates a new generation of stylish multi purpose bathroom radiators.
Higher output models provide an ideal combination of room heating with efficient drying of towels and other fabrics. These versatiles heaters are supplied ready for electric use, but may also be connected to a water central heating systems with the electric element availablef or use when the boiler is off.
- Ladder design maximises capacity for hanging damp towels and clothes.
- Slim vertical design to maximise use of wall space even in confined areas.
- No external controls.
- Built-in over temperature cut-out.
- Sealed, liquid filled design for maintenance free use.
- Provided with inlet/outlet plumbing connections – no expensive adaptors needed.
- Choice of models in white or chrome finish.
- Compatible with Dimplex towel rail energy regulators DX4123 / DX4124 (dependent on model).
- IPX4 rated for bathroom use.
Controls : No external controls. Built-in temperature limiter and overheat protection. Suitable for connection to external thermostats or timers, in accordance with IEE regulations.
Finish : White powder coated or chrome plated.
Construction : Sealed, liquid filled steel shell. Water based fluid with glycol frost/corrosion inhibitor. Vertical mounted immersion element.
IP Rating : Splash-proof IPX4 for bathroom use.
Installation : Supplied with wall mounting points and brackets.
Electrical Connection : 1 metre of electrical cable pre-fitted. Cable entry at base of left header tube. Installations must be in accordance with current IEE wiring regulations.
Installation to Radiator Circuit : Installation must be in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions. Liquid is drained by removing bungs to inlet/outlet connections (1/2″ BSP fittings). Connect to radiator circuit (electric element remains in situ). Radiator refilled from radiator circuit and bled using valve concealed below top right header cap. Electrical connection as electric only installation.
Operation when part of Radiator Circuit : When the central heating system is in use the appliance will act as a normal radiator. Out of season or when the boiler is not in use the radiator may be operated independently by switching on the electric element. In use expansion of water must be guaranteed through return connection. Return connection should be left open to ensure this.
|No. of Rails||10||10||10||10||16||16||22|
|Approx Output (Water)*||320W||320W||475W||525W||750W||840W||1050W|
* For BTU output multiply by 3.412