Dimplex QXD Features
- Energy efficient heaters that waste no heat directly into the air, but heat people or objects for cost effective heating.
- Allows high heat-loss buildings to be heated cost effectively.
- Optional passive infra-red switch.
- Instant heat – no waiting around or pre-heating needed.
- Highly efficient – by heating people and not the air around them, heating within larger, higher heat loss buildings is possible.
- Low running costs – heats only the area that needs heating, not the whole building.
- Silent operation.
- The range has compact dimensions, universal bracket and a ruby lamp to provide a warm red glow.
Lamps : Ruby sleeved halogen lamp with tungsten element.
Body : Powder coated steel. Finished in matt black.
Reflector : Specular quality electrochemically brightened aluminium (purity 99%+).
Electrical Connection : Where used, a type 3 or ‘C’ MCB with a tripping co-efficient of 7-10 times rated current should be used.
Hazardous Areas : Quartz heaters must not be positioned within hazardous areas. Quartz heaters are not recommended for use in particularly dusty environments.
Click to buy the Dimplex Quartz Heaters on-line.