- Designer styling, with vertical centre panel.
- Ladder design maximises capacity for drying and warming towels of any size.
- DLRH models ideal for commercial applications such as hotels, with heated top shelf, allowing fresh stacked towels to be aired.
- Dry element construction, giving rapid warm up and consistent temperature distribution.
- On/Off switch.
- Easy to install.
- No liquid leakage.
- Splash proof (IPX4) for use in bathrooms and wet areas.
- Available in chrome or white finishes.
- 175W and 350W output versions.
- Compatible with Dimplex towel rail energy regulators DX4123 / DX4124 (dependent on model)
Controls : On/Off switch mounted on side of vertical centre panel.
Finish : DLR175/DLRH175/DLR350: White powder coated horizontal bars with powder coated white centre panel.
Construction : Tubular rails with pressed steel centre panel. Continuous dry element wound through all rails.
Installation : Concealed mounted bracket secures top of centre panel to wall. Additional fixing point at bottom centre of panel.
Electrical Connection : 1 metre of electrical cable pre-fitted. Installation must be in accordance with IEE writing regulations.
IP Rating : Splash-proof IPX4 for bathroom use.
This product is being phased out and only available while stocks last.
|Model No.||No. Rails||Loading||Height(A)||Width(B)||Depth(C)||D||E||F||Finish||Weight|