- Stylish, slim-line design with concealed outlet grille.
- Heat output provided by a combination of off-peak and standard rate electricity sources.
- Patented ‘smart’ heat manager automatically controls output level from each heat source,optimising controllability and economy*.
- Single, simple to use and understand electronic user control, with child lock facility:
– Electronic room temperature control allowing user adjustment of heater output.
– User configurable electronic automatic input charge regulator.
- Compatible with Dimplex 4-zone, wall mounted pilot wire and mains borne signalling multi-heater programmers.
- Pre-wired electrical connections.
- Simple, secure wall fixings.
- Snap fit feet.
- Easy-fit front panel connections.
- Compatible with all off-peak tariffs.
- Energy-efficiency savings of up to 10% compared with traditional off-peak electric heating systems, recognised by SAP2005, the tool for showing compliance with Part L of the Building Regulations.
Please note that the product codes for the latest DuoHeat models now end with an ‘n’ (Duo300n, Duo400n and Duo500n). Instructions and quick start guides are available for these models in the menu to the right. Instructions and quick start guides for the previous ‘i’ models (Duo300i, Duo400i and Duo500i) are still available for download however, and are also located in the menu to the right. If you are unsure of which model you require instructions for, please refer to the rating label at the bottom of the left hand side of the radiator.
Durable polyester coated steel front and rear casing mounted on plastic feet (clip on). Insulated heat-retaining core behind inner front skin.
1 Heat retention
High density bonded magnetite energy retention cells.
2 Heating elements
Encapsulated microwire element fixed to the inside of the front panel, covering the whole fascia. Two, three or four (depending on model) mineral filled incoloy sheathed units of 0.65kW.
3 Thermal insulation
Front and rear panels: microporous silica. Top and ends: resin free ceramic fibre. Base: calcium silicate slab.
1 Room temperature controls
Integral user adjustable electronic room thermostat controlling both front panel element operation and temperature. Set via LED membrane display ontop of heater. Child lock facility.
2 Input charge control
Electronic room temperature sensing thermostat with external sensor. Limits charge in relation to room temperature during charge period. User selectable setting.
3 Thermal safety devices
Automatic reset core limit thermostat and manual reset over temperature cut out.
4 Central control
Enabled for pilot wire connection as standard. Mains Borne Controller – Mains filter RXMBSF4 is required. Each DuoHeat radiator also requires receiver RX03002 for signalling connection.
|Comfort||Heater functions at electronic thermostat setting|
|Setback||Temperature controlled at 2ºC below electronic thermostat setting|
|Frost Protection||No front panel operation. Off-peak elements maintain frost protection|
1 Assembly : Removable front panel with plug connection to main body.
2 Supply connection : Off peak supply: Located at front left hand end of base. Pre-wired with 1.6m 3 core, 2.5mm2 cable. 24 hour supply: Located at front right hand end of base. Pre-wired with 1.6m 4 core, 0.75mm2 cable (for pilot wire control).
3 Feet : Plastic moulded with ‘clip on’ fixing to base.
4 Colour/Finish : White and Grey.