- Electronic Panel Convector Heater
- Ideal solution where wall height is restricted
- Accurate electronic thermostat
Dimplex EVS Convector Heater Features
- Low profile construction only 220mm high, ideal where wall height is restricted.
- Electronic thermostat accurate to ±0.1°C to maintain a very stable room temperature.
- Adjustable economy “background” setting to reduce room temperature when room is unoccupied. This provides better comfort levels, faster warm-up and also protects the building structure and contents against frost and condensation.
- Frost protection/holiday setting.
- Splash-proof (IPX4 rated) for use in bathrooms and wet areas.
- Lockable dust cover to protect controls.
- Compatible with Dimplex single or 4-zone multi heater programmers.
- Virtually noiseless operation.
- Finned element design.
- Stylish one piece front panel with forward facing grille for better heat circulation.
|Elements||Compact mineral filled sheathed element with aluminium fins for better heat dispersion and virtually noiseless operation.|
|Construction||Durable polyester powder coated steel with forward facing front grille.|
|IP Rating||Splash-proof IPX4 for use in wet areas.|
|Installation||Integral wall bracket with keyhole fixing slots.|
|Electrical Connections||2m 4-core cable (live, neutral, earth and pilot wire) supplied fitted to each heater.|
1 Function control
User selection of “comfort”, “background” and “frost protection” (5°C), off and programmed operation (if programmer is fitted). Neon indicator shows function selected.
2 Set-back dial
The dial allows the user to select background level e.g . –3 equals 3ºC below the thermostat setting. Background range is from 2ºC to 7ºC below thermostat setting.
3 Thermostat dial
The dial is marked * to 9. The * setting represents a room temperature of approximately 5ºC and may be used for protection against frost. The other settings range up to a maximum room temperature of approximately 35ºC. A neon indicator shows when the element is operating.
Multi Zone Control
Compatible with Dimplex 4-zone pilot wire and mains borne signalling controllers
(RX9913 receivers required for MBS systems).
|Model No.||Loading||Height||Width (A)||Depth||X||Y||Z||Weight|
Dimplex electronic panel heaters feature highly accurate electronic thermostats, providing superior comfort and operating efficiency. As the room temperature nears the desired set point, power to the elements is reduced, and the room temperature closely monitored to an accuracy of 0.1°C, minimising overshoot and temperature drift, resulting in better energy efficiency and user comfort.