- Approved to ATEX Directive 94/9/EC for use in hazardous zones 1 and 2.
- 11G EEx d IIB T2 Protection.
- Steel tube with steel fins for maximum heat transfer.
- Terminal box welded to steel tube.
- Two supports for horizontal wall mounting.
- Removable heating element.
- Single or double tier models.
- Accessory guards available.
- No user controls included.
Type of Protection
- II 2 G EEx d IIB T2
- In accordance with ATEX Directive
- 94/9/EC: 1994
- BS EN 60079: 2006
- BS EN 60079: 2004
- BASEEFA Certificate Nos.
- 03ATEX0431 – Single tier
- 03ATEX0432 – Double tier
- Single 20mm tapped entry as standard.
- Wall mounted guards FXPH42G and FXPH60G are available for use with these heaters.
- EEx – Electrical Apparatus for potentially explosive atmospheres.
- d – Flameproof enclosure ‘d’ (EN50018:2000).
- IIB – For industries other than mines where explosive atmospheres caused by gases, and vapour are likely to occur, and where the source of the explosive atmosphere is covered by classification “B”.
- T2 – Ignition temperature >300 deg°C
- The surface temperature of any equipment installed must be below the lowest ignition temperature of the explosive gas/gases or vapour mixture present.
- II 2 G – Non-mining applications,
Group II, Category 2 for use in gas/vapour/mist atmosphere.
|Type||Single Tier||Dual Tier||Single Tier||Dual Tier|
|Voltage||230V~ 1PN||230V~ 1PN||230V~ 1PN||230V~ 1PN|
|Inside Width (D)||870mm||1327mm||870mm||1327mm|