- Compact design, little larger than conventional storage heaters.
- Simple controls for ease of use.
- Requires little or no top up from day energy, resulting in lower annual running costs.
- Can add up to 6 points to a property’s SAP energy rating.
- Built in boost element for supplementary heating.
- Automatic charging provides excellent economy on all tariffs.
- High fan speed selectable for faster core discharge in commercial environments.
- Accurate thermostatic control of room temperature.
- Fan operation can be controlled by external timer, such as one of Dimplex’s RF thermostat kits.
- Requires both off peak and 24 hour electrical supplies.
- Secure wall fixing for safety.
- Feet may be fitted under carpet or on top of suitable floor covering.
- Simple assembly for flexible positioning and quick installation.
- Compatible with all off peak tariffs.
- Improved energy performance rating.
The core heat storage bricks are enclosed by insulation panels providing approximately 2.5 times more heat retention than conventional storage heaters.
Achieved by a low noise centrifugal type fan drawing air through the hot core. The fan is switched by the room thermostat to allow heat output on demand.
Charging is regulated by a unique system monitoring both room temperature and the state of the storage core.
Provided by a supplementary element which will only operate when the useful core heat is exhausted.
1 User Controls : Manually adjustable room temperature thermostat. On/Off switch for boost.
2 Installer Set Controls : For commercial applications, installer can permanently select higher fan speed for faster core heat extraction.
IP Rating : N/A
Packing : 1 Case Assembly and Weights : Containing assembled heater case and heating elements. Packed in single carton.
Packing : 2 Storage Bricks : Supplied, 2 bricks per pack. Approx weight of each brick 7.5kg. (See above for weight of heater with and without bricks).
Finish : Front panel, sides and top panel – Willow White: Rear heat shield and wall spacer – contrasting Birch Grey.
Shelf : An attractive shelf is available in 2 lengths
† When using Dimplex shelves a clearance of 150mm must be maintained. The wall fixing arrangement is adjustable to accommodate for skirtings up to 150mm high and 25mm deep.
|No. of slots||3||4||5|
|Storage input loading||1.7kW||2.55kW||3.4kW|
|Direct acting loading||1.5kW||1.5kW||1.5kW|
|No. of bricks||8||12||16|
|Shelf model no.||SHE18||SHE24|
Building regulations Part L compliant
Trading Depot currently has the following models available to purchase on-line:
- Dimplex FXL12I Storage Heater 1.7kW
- Dimplex FXL18I Storage Heater 2.55kW
- Dimplex FXL24I Storage Heater 3.4kW