- Less than 150mm (6″ deep).
- Smooth curved styling.
- XL range features manually adjustable charge regulator to control the amount of heat stored during the charge period.
- XLS range features automatic charge regulator, which automatically adjusts the level of input charge to compensate for changing weather conditions without user intervention.
- XLS range also has running cost savings of up to 15% when compared to manual static storage heaters.
- Room temperature boost control increases heat output when required and may be used auto-matically or manually.
- Easy to use controls, out of sight of young children.
- Frontal grille for efficient heat distribution.
- Secure wall fixings for safety.
- Feet may be fitted under carpet or on top of a suitable floor covering.
- Matches the PLX range of panel heaters.
- Compatible with all off peak tariffs.
- Drip proof construction (IPX2 rated)
Galvanised finish sheet steel base, mounted on steel feet, supporting double skin front and outer panels. One piece front panel/grille assembly and front inner skin remove for brick loading.
1 Storage Core
Material: High density bonded magnetite bricks.
2 Heating Element
Type: Incoloy sheathed in units of 850W.
3 Thermal Insulation
Type (a) Front and Rear Panels – microporous silica.
Type (b) Top and Ends – resin free mineral wool.
Type (c) Base – calcium silicate slab.
4 Supply Connection
Located at front right hand end of base – accessible by removal of front panel assembly. Hidden cable support straps at rear of heater allow neat supply cable connection from either side of heater.
Remove front panel assembly then front inner skin. Remove internal packing containing elements, position rear layer of bricks, heating elements, and front layer of bricks.
The control knobs are positioned on the sloping rear top panel of the heater, and are therefore out of sight of young children. The knobs incorporate a cross bar and raised pointer for ease of operation.
1 Charge Controller – XL : Type: Bi-metal, adjustable from zero charge to fully charged condition
2 Charge Controller – XLS : Type: Hydraulic close differential room temperature sensing thermostat with external sensor.
3 Thermal Safety Device : Type: Bi-metal – manual reset.
4 Damper Control : Type: Bi-metal strip, selection variable from early to late or zero boost
|Model||Dimension A||No. of Slots|
1 Case Assembly and Weights : Containing assembled heater case and heating elements. Packed in single carton.
2 Storage Bricks : Supplied, 2 bricks per pack. Approx weight of brick 7.5kg each. (See above for weight of heater with and without bricks).
IP Rating : Drip-proof IPX2.
Finish : Front panel, sides and top panel – Willow White; rear heat shield, wall spacer and grille – contrasting Birch Grey.
Shelf : An attractive shelf is available in 3 lengths.
|Model||Weight without bricks||Weight with bricks||No. of bricks|
|XL12 / XLS12||20kg||76kg||8|
|XL18 / XLS18||26kg||109kg||12|
|XL24 / XLS24||32kg||144kg||16|
|Performance / Input rating||1.70kW||2.55kW||3.4kW|
|Charge Acceptance(7hr continuous)||11.9kWh||17.85kWh||23.8kWh|
|DIMENSIONS Height (A)||706mm||706mm||706mm|
|Shelf Model No.||SHE12||SHE18||SHE24|