PLXE & XLE Lot 20 Compliant Heaters from Dimplex
We recently wrote a post regarding the new Lot 20 legislation, which has been in effect since 1st January 2018. This new legislation requires all local space heaters manufactured for sale in the EU which use electricity, gas or liquid fuels to comply with a minimum efficiency standard.
In sight of this, Dimplex have released two new ranges to their collection, with the aim being to reduce the energy used by products that heat our homes.
The new PLXE heaters are a Lot 20 compliant, modern and efficient electric panel heater. They offer intuitive controls with multiple timers.
- Programmable room temperatures and heating time periods
- Multiple seven-day timer profiles
- Electronic thermostat accurate to within 0.2°C
- Energy-saving technologies such as Adaptive Start and Open Window Detection
The new XLE range offers an electric storage heater with a clean look and reliable performance. It is a modern replacement for older storage heaters and is Lot 20 compliant.
• Harness off-peak electricity tariffs for low running costs
• High-density cells dynamically store and use energy within a slimline design
• Fan assisted to quickly, quietly and more effectively distribute heat
• Delivers variable, programmable room temperatures with three seven-day timer profiles
The built-in timer allows you to have more control of when you want your home heated, helping to minimise waste.
Another great feature of the XLE is the dynamic storage calculation, which adjusts the amount of energy that is stored to meet the user’s requirements without wastage – as a result, a greater amount of electricity can be saved with off-peak energy.