Sewage Treatment Plants From 6 – 50PE (Six Person to Fifty Person)
- Great Value
- High Performance
- Low Running & Maintenance
The Strongest Sewage Treatment Plant on the Market
- Ideal For Domestic, Leisure or Commercial Off Mains Drainage Designed; Tested To EN12566-3
- The plant has low visual impact with unobtrusive lids. Normally only needs a granular surround.
- The Self Aligning Low Profile Means Faster Installation And Negligible Visual Impact
- Low Running Costs est. at £32 for a Six Person
- Easy Access Integral separate de-sludge pipe
- Almost Silent Running & Odour Free.
- Manufactured In The United Kingdom & Is Backed With A 25 Year Structural Guarantee.
- Invert Risers and Pumped Outlets Can Be Supplied For Deeper Drain Connections
- Designed With Integral Recycling System That Makes It Ideal For Intermittent Use.
- Approved For Discharging Into A Watercourse, Ditch Or Land Drainage Bed. Listed On The British Water Web Pages
Marsh is able to offer two fully tested EN12566-3 sewage plant ranges for domestic drainage, the Ensign range from 6PE -50PE and the Ultra Polylok range 6-300PE. The ENsign range is available in ten separate ranges 6PE, 10PE, 12PE, 16PE, 20PE, 25PE, 30PE, 35PE, 40PE & 45-50PE all Ensign sewage plants are a single tank design. The Ultra Polylok 6PE and 12PE give a high performance sewage treatment process on a smaller footprint and installation depth, the Ultra Polylok 6PE is only 2200mm depth and 1700mm diameter. The plants come either with stainless steel lifting eyes or slinging points, this with the self-levelling and our unique quick fit drain connections, means installation can be carried quickly and safely.
All our sewage plants are fitted with low energy efficient compressors, with low annual service and running costs and are certified for discharge direct. Marsh Industries does not use chalk fillers in its glass and resin mix, all our sewage and drainage products are made from Glass & Resin supplied by major UK manufacturers.