The Nest Protect Smoke and CO Alarm S3003LWGB Details
The S3003LWGB is a wired version of the Nest protect range, its split-spectrum sensor has the ability to detect both fast and slow burning fires with using two wave lengths of light to detect smoke. Never worry about testing your alarm as the Nest Protect tests itself over 400 times a day and will both alert you to danger and will tell you what sort of danger there is, on your mobile, by audibly issuing a warning (speaker 80dB at 1 meter, siren 85dB at 3 meters) or by its coloured light ring turning red.
Leaving your home with appliances on has never been so safe, live risk free as you can take your fire alarm with you in your pocket. A simple app connects your Nest Protect fire alarm to your mobile device, such as your phone, tablet and laptop. Burning toast will never be a problem again, you can silence your alarm from a touch on your mobile device.
The Nest Protect's sleek design makes it as attractive to look at as well as keep your home safe to the highest industry standard. A fire alarm has never looked so good!
View the full Nest range of thermostats, cameras and smoke alarms here.
NEST PROTECT SPEAKS TO YOU IN WORDS AND COLOURS
- Blue: Set up and configuration, also seen on product demos.
- Green: Nest Protect regularly monitors its sensors and batteries. A quick green glow when you turn out the lights says everything’s working.
- Yellow: If there’s only a little smoke, like you’ve just burned toast, it will glow yellow and give you a friendly Heads Up so you can check on things.
- Red: When smoke or carbon monoxide reaches critical levels, Nest Protect sounds the alarm, pulses red, and tells you where the emergency is.
- White: When you walk under Nest Protect at night, it will light your way. You can choose different light levels or turn Pathlight off entirely in the app.
- Life Expectancy 10 years
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
- 230V with battery back up
- Speaker 80dB at 1 meter, Siren 85dB at 3 meters
- Self Test over 400 times a day and monitoring via mobile phone
- Low battery, sensor failure, smoke and carbon monoxide
- 3 x AA batteries
- Occupancy sensor, 120 degree field of view to 6 meters
- Tamper resistant locking device
- Dimensions - 13.4cm x 3.85cm
- Nest Protect Unit (wired), 3 x back up batteries, back plate, screws, AC230V connector, terminal blocks, user guide, welcome guide, 2 year limited hardware warranty
- Wireless interconnect with mobile and other nest produts
- Humidity sensor reduces false alarms by looking for steam
- Fully controllable through mobile device - including low battery, smoke, carbon monoxide and sensor failure warnings
- Nest Pathlight feature senses when you are beneath it and will switch on a white light to guide you (can be disabled)
- British Standard - EN-14604, EN-50291, EN-50271:2010, EN-50292