Dimplex PLX1000 Details
The Dimplex PLX range of panel heaters feature a highly accurate and adjustable thermostatic control (no applicable for the NC range) that responds to changes in room temperature, helping to reduce temperature drift. The heater are splash proof with an IPX4 rating, making them suitable for use in bathrooms or wet areas.
Other Benefits Of The PLX Panel Heaters
- Frost protection setting*
- Lockable dust cover protecting controls
- Detachable hinged wall mounting frame for fast installation and easy cleaning
- Suitable for domestic or commercial use
- 1.0m of cable supply fitted to the heater
- Thermal cut-out: Auto reset type
- a durable epoxy-polyester powder coated steel casing, with forward facing grille
*not applicable on the NC models
The Thermostatic Control
The thermostatic control on the PLX heaters is gas filled and accurate to +/- 1.5˚C, and offer users a range from 5˚C (frost protection) to 35˚C using the rotary knob. These advance features eliminate under/over heating, improving user comfort and energy efficiency.
The single pole on/off switch is indicated by a neon light when the switch is on and power is supplied to the element.
24 Hour/Seven-day Timer
The TI models of the PLX heaters feature a 24 hour time clock that allows for daily heating to be programmed in advance. The timer clock can be set to switch on and off as many times as required throughout the day. An override switch is also included which allows the timer to be by-passed without altering the preset programme.
The TX models incorporate a seven-day timer, allowing for different weekend and weekend programmes, this is often a preferred choice for office or commercial use.