Telford TSMI200/PLUS Details
Formed from 2304 Duplex Stainless Steel the Telford Tempest cylinders keep heat loss to a minimum and are extremely economical to run.
- Parts included:
- 3kW immersion heater – 240V single phase
- Dual high limit stat
- Expansion vessel
- Temperature and pressure relief
- 3Bar inlet control group
- two port motorized valve
- ¾" Cold water inlet an hot water draw-off
- High density insulation
- WRAS approved
- Temperature and pressure relief – inlet group 15mm x 15mm pressure relief – 15mm
- Tundish 15mm x 22mm compression
- Secondary return – standard on cylinders 200L and above
- Capable of delivering up to 55litres of hot water per minute
- Min recommended supply is 20 litres per min at 1.5bar
- CFC and HCFC free rigid polyurethane foam
- Lifetime guarantee on the cylinder and 2 years on parts
- Manufactured in the UK
1¾", low noise high grade incoloy elements, safety cut outs, easy to install (installation guide included), and easy to commission
Telford use a superior Duplex 2304 stainless steel when manufacturing the Tempest range, which is superior when compared to Duplex 2101 of which some other cylinders are produced from. The cylinder ends are precision manufactured and welded to the body, producing a strong and reliable vessel. The cylinders offer optimised composition alloy elements that has created a stronger and corrosion resistant product.
A white steel with a laminated coated finish which is wipe clean and has a corrosion resistant base.
22mm continuously wound rapid recovery coil, suitable for pumped primary systems only.
Tempest stainless steel cylinders can be sited virtually anywhere in the property, but please consider clearance for any maintenance and the weight of the cylinder when full.
Please note Telford cylinders are made to measure and cancellations/returns are subject to up to a 35% administration fee