Vitra 742-5850-01 Details
This is the 12cm double floor fixation with 3/6 litre concealed cistern.
With the frame and cistern hidden behind the wall, Vitra frames give you complete freedom when designing your perfect bathroom. The frames will support your wall-hung pan and hold it firmly in possition, providing space and ultimate style to any modern style.
Vitra's wall-hung frames are subjected to rigorous reliability and performance tests at Vitra's production facilities, please see below for more information on what these are and how these help Vitra to provide you with ultimate high quality and assurance on all of their products.
This particular wall-hung frame and concealed cistern comes with the following features:
Water saving WCs have a special bowl structure and are designed specifically to flush with both lower (2.5/4 litres) and normal (3/6 litres) water volumes. This means that by using less water, whilst keeping the flush efficient, these water saving WCs benefit you and the environment around you.
All Vitra wall hung frames come with dual flush function as standard in both 2.5/4 litre and 3/6 litre options.
Water Regulations Advisory Scheme – The purpose of this is to contribute to the protection of public health by preventing contamination of public water supplies and encouraging the efficient use of water by promoting and facilitating compliance with the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations and Scottish Water Byelaws.
Benefits of choosing a Vitra wall hung WC and concealed system:
- Hygienic – All pipe work, which is a haven for dirt and dust, is hidden behind the wall and the WC is lifted above the floor, providing a smoother and easier cleaning area.
- Silent – The special fill valve located inside of the concealed cistern is a silent filling and the cistern is covered in extra soundproofing Styrofoam.
- Accessible Maintenance – The flush plate can be easily removed, providing ready access to internal fittings.
- Space-Saving - A wall hung WC takes up a lot less room than a standard WC and the concealed installation offers flexibility in confined spaces.
- Practical and Quick Installation – You are able to install the wall hung frame quickly and easily because of its special design, especially advantageous for multiple installations.
- Overflow testing – The overflow pipe located within the valve is the products safety device. The pipes performance is tested according to the standards of water flow.
- Strength and Stability – Concealed frames and wall hung WC pans have been designed to support weights of up to 400kg.
- Leak Detection Testing – Vitra test each and every cistern individually to ensure that it is 100% watertight.
- Flow Rate Testing – The amount of water used during flushing is pre-determind to meet industry standards. If the cistern is not flushed at the required flow rate, the WC pan may not be cleaned properly. As a result, the products must pass a quality control test according to the flow rate (2 litres per second) set by international standards.
- Performance Tested – All products are subjected to rigorous performance testing at Vitras production facilities. Products are tested to ensure that they operate perfectly before being passed.
- Longevity Test – Vitra products are periodically tested for longevity according to international standards. Not one of their products components demonstrated a drop in performance after being consecutively tested 200,000 times!
Compatible Vitra flush plates:
- Loop O
- Loop R
- Loop T
About the Manufacturer
VitrA's quest is to create complete, satisfying bathroom environments. This means
transforming often overlooked spaces into something more of a necessity of modern life.
It's about creating an enjoyable experience by changing our perception of the bathroom.
Vitra's range showcase the highest industry standard of manufacture featuring robust
bodies, hand-finished clay moulding and thouroughly applied, sleek enamel coatings.
The process that brought VitrA to its current leading position starred with the first
exports to Germany, back in 1983. Initially started producing for big global companies,
the brand began to expand its product range beginning from 1990s, opening its first overseas
operations. As part of its strategy to become a global brand, VitrA continued it growth by
expanding its portfolio with global giants. Earning approximately three quarters of its
revenues from foreign markets and boasting numerous achievements crowned with international
design awards, today VitrA is a global brand recognised by world-famous designers and