Warmup® WIS1000 Details
Warmup electric underfloor heating can provide warmth throughout the whole room within minutes, rather than hours, and will avoid overheating or energy wastage.
The Warmup® Inscreed cable is designed for installation in concrete screed of 50mm to 100mm, perfect for installation into new build projects where floor height isn’t an issue.
Warmup Inscreed cable is suitable for all applications and can provide primary and secondary heating in all rooms that meet building regulations. The Inscreed system is particularly convenient in rooms which are in constant use, due to its slower heat-up and cool-down times.
Key Features of the Warmup® Inscreed cable heating system
- The floor covering can be changed without risk of damage to the heating system
- Powerful output cable can be laid at different spacings to give optimal output to complement the flooring finish (e.g. stone) or room design
- Works effectively under any floor finish
- Tough 6mm thick heating cable is protected by multiple layers of metal shielding and insulation
- Meets the highest safety standards
- Safe for use in wet rooms due to grounding braid
- Suitable for new build properties
- Can be used as a form of storage heating making effective use of cheaper, low tariff energy usage
- Output rating: 100 to 210W/m², 20W per linear metre
- Single 2.5m long “cold tail” connection lead
- Meets all test requirements of IEC 60800 standards
- Approvals: CE mark
- 10 Year warranty
- Never shorten the inscreed cable
How to install the Warmup® Inscreed Cable
(refer to installation manual above for complete instructions)
Lay metal fixing strips (sold separately) evenly and perpendicular to the heating element runs. Secure fixing strips to the insulation boards or concreate floor using nails or adhesive at 0.75m intervals, and placed so as to leave a 100m border all the way around the room. Then lay the cable and clip into the strips using sizing guide In installation manual for spacing.
Please Note: All electrical connections MUST be performed by a certified electrician.
If insulation is absent or located beneath more than 100mm of concrete subfloor, it is a recommendation to lay insulation boards for optimum warm up time.
Metal fixing strips, thermostats and insulation boards are available separately