BWT WS355 Details
This BWT water softener replaces waterside MC350.
This water softener works by passing hard water through a cylinder containing ion exchange resin. The resin consists of tiny beads that attract and retain the hardness minerals, allowing the now softened water into your household water supply. Periodically, these resin beads are automatically cleaned and regenerated by rinsing with a small amount of brine, (a salt solution). The brine, with the accumulated hardness, is then flushed away to the drain. All this takes place automatically, all that remains for you to do is occasionally top up the water softener with salt.
Free Home Commisioning
BWT offers a free service which brings a wealth of benefits to the consumer and the Installer. Install and set up the BWT water softener, leave it running and one of BWT fully trained engineers will come and commision it for free. This frees up the installers time to focus on the other aspects of the installation. The consumer knows that not only will their water softener be set up to suit their specific requirements including the local water conditions, but the home visit will also give them the chance to ask questions not just about their new purchase but also regarding water softeners in general.
- Low water and salt usage = lower operating costs
- Advanced electronic control system for efficient operation
- Memory back-up facility allows the AMECS to restore all key settings held in its memory after a temporary power supply failure, (for up to 72 hours)
- Proportional brining for optimum efficiency, saving water and salt, further reducing operating costs
- Rotary valve for maximum reliability
- Manufactured with strong, robust materials for durability
- 2 years on site labour and 5 years parts warranty as standard
- Designed and developed for UK homes and plumbing systems
- Low voltage transformer can simply be plugged into a close by electrical socket
- Small, compact design for easier installation
- Complete with a 15mm fitting kit
- Size: 14 Litre
- Height: 602mm
- Width: 270mm
- Depth: 480mm
- Unit weight (empty): 22 kg
- Unit weight (in service): 50 kg
- Maximum peak flow rate L/min: 30
- Maximum continuous fl ow rate L/min: 25
- Basic flow rate (flow @ 1 bar pressure loss): 26
- Minimum flow rate L/min: 10
- Min/Max salt usage per regeneration Kg: 1.2-2.4
- Maximum pressure (bar): 5.0
- Minimum pressure (bar): 1.7
- Maximum water temperature: 49
- Minimum water temperature: 5
- Inlet / outlet connections (BSP): 3/4"
- Drain connection (tube): 1/2"
- Salt storage Capacity – Tablet: 20 Kg
- Maximum Softened Water Capacity (Litres): 2500
- Installation kit - 15mm Full