Prices, free delivery & postcode exceptions
The majority of orders are fulfilled within 2-4 working days, however if you are working to a specific deadline please call us to check delivery timescales. We do not advise Tradesmen are booked until goods have been safely received and checked.
Free delivery is not available on all products. We would love to be able to offer it but due to the large and heavy nature of some of the products we supply this is simply not possible. A full list of all exceptions and surcharges is shown below. All prices below include VAT where applicable and higher charges will also apply to some postcodes.
MAINLAND UK DELIVERY CHARGES
Standard Products Method Price Small items. Plumbing fittings etc up to £50.00 No Rush Postal Delivery 4-5 Working Days £4.00* Economy Courier 5-9 Working Days £6.50* Standard Trackable Courier 2-4 Working Days £7.95* Most smaller Items under £150 inc taps Economy Courier 5-9 Working Days £6.50* Standard Delivery 2-4 Working Days £7.95* Most Items over £150 inc taps, showers, shower pumps, macerators, toilet seats etc Standard Delivery 2-4 Working Days £7.95* Kitchen Sinks Method Price Franke Stainless Steel Sinks Standard or Direct £13.00 Reginox Stainless Steel Sinks Standard or Direct £17.50 Rangemaster Stainless Steel Sinks Economy Courier 7-10 Working Days £10.00 Standard Delivery 2-4 Working Days £18.00 Reginox Ceramic Sinks Direct From £56.90 Rangemaster Ceramic Sinks Direct From £36.60 Franke Ceramic Sinks Standard or Direct £16.00 Bathroom Sanitaryware Method Price Baths, Screens/Enclosures and 'Bathrooms to Love' bathroom sanitaryware Direct £20.00 Kaldewei Baths Direct £30.00 Other Sanitaryware (WC Pans, Cisterns, Bidets etc) including mirrors Direct £15.00 Shower Trays Method Price Most Shower Trays Direct £14.40 'Complete Bathrooms' Shower Trays Direct £20.00 Kaldewei Trays Direct £30.00 Merlyn Shower Trays (UK Mainland Only) Not available to Ireland or Northern Ireland Direct Free Other Heavy/Oversize Items Method Price Hot Water Cylinders Direct £6.95 Long Lengths:copper pipe, guttering, beading, trunking etc Standard Delivery £12.00 Heaters with bricks & UFH Panels Pallet Calculated at checkout Building Materials Method Price Paving Slabs Direct Free Brick Tiles Direct Calculated at checkout Doors Direct Free Windows Direct Free
*Unless otherwise stated against the individual product. Trading Depot makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of these pages but reserves the right to change delivery charges without notice.
EXTRA DELIVERY OPTIONS -Not available on all products
Service Price Next Day Delivery (Any time) £10.00 Next Day By 12.00pm £16.00 Next Day By 10.30am £21.00 Saturday Any Time £16.00 Saturday By 10.00am £26.00 Saturday By 12.00pm £21.00 Sunday Any Time £21.00 Sunday By 12.00pm £26.00
Products Method Price Items Under £50 (unless bulky) Royal Mail £6.00 Most Items inc taps, showers, pumps etc Courier £19.00 Franke Stainless Steel Sinks Direct £80.00 Franke Ceramic Sinks Direct £80.00 'Complete' bathrooms sanitaryware Direct £30.00 Most Items inc taps, showers, pumps etc Courier £19.00 Hot Water Cylinders Direct £54.00 Heaters with bricks and UFH Panels Pallet See Pallet Charges Chart
Products Method Price Small items Royal Mail NOT AVAILABLE All items inc taps, showers, pumps etc Courier £18.00 Hot Water Cylinders Direct £50.00 Heaters with bricks and UFH Panels Pallet See Pallet Charges Chart
ISLANDS, OFFSHORE & EXCEPTIONS
Highlands & Islands of Scotland (and postcode exceptions)
Includes the following postcodes:
AB36-AB38, AB55-AB56, FK17-FK21, HS, IV1-56, IV63, KA27, KA28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA45, PA47-PA49, PA60-PA78, PH19-PH26, PH30-PH44, PH49-PH50, TR21-TR25, ZE
Products Method Price Small items Royal Mail £5.00 All items inc taps, showers, pumps etc Courier £15.00 'Complete' bathrooms sanitaryware Courier £25.00 Franke Stainless Steel Sinks Courier £17.00 Franke Ceramic Sinks Courier £20.00 Hot Water Cylinders Direct £36.00 Heaters with bricks and UFH Panels Pallet See Pallet Charges Chart
Channel Islands & Isle of Man (JE, GY, IM Postcodes)
Products Method Price (No VAT) Small items Royal Mail £5.00 All items inc taps, showers, pumps etc Courier £18.00 Franke Stainless Steel Sinks Direct £250 Franke Ceramic Sinks Direct £250 'Complete' bathrooms sanitaryware Direct £250 Hot Water Cylinders Direct £18.00 Heaters with bricks and UFH Panels Pallet See Pallet Charges Chart
Timescales, saturday delivery & choosing your day
Many of the items we sell are in stock for next day delivery however some do have to be ordered in specially.
The majority of orders are fulfilled within 2-4 working days, however if you are working to a specific deadline please call us to check delivery timescales.
We do not advise Tradesmen are booked until goods have been safely received and checked.
Trading Depot are based in the UK but we are now able to send to several European countries.
For an exact price of this service please send an email with details of your order and destination to firstname.lastname@example.org
- International shipping is not an option during the checkout process online, you will need to contact us separately to take advantage of this service.
- Pre-payment is required for all orders.
- Not all items are eligible for overseas shipping due to size or weight restrictions.
The countries and delivery times listed below are a provided as a general guide:-
Country Average Delivery Time (days) Austria 4-6 Belgium 3-5 Czech Republic 4-6 Denmark 4-6 Finland 5-6 France (Inc Monaco) 3-5 Germany 3-5 Italy 4-6 Luxembourg 3-5 Netherlands 3-5 Poland 5-7 Slovakia 4-6 Spain 4-6 Sweden 5-7 Switzerland 4-6 Rep Ireland 3-5 Portugal 5-7 Estonia 5-7 Hungary 5-7 Slovenia 5-7
Detailed information on our couriers
Once your parcel is prepared for despatch you will receive a tracking email or SMS text message from us with your tracking details. You will be given the option of an alternative delivery day, or for the parcel to be left with a neighbour if you think you will not be there to receive it on the day given.
The following day, once the parcel has been allocated to a driver, a one hour time slot will be allocated for you and this again will be sent to you by email or SMS text message to your mobile phone.
If you need to track your parcel online follow the link for the DPD Website
If you would like to find out more about the couriers we use please take a look at our Delivery Charges Page
We use TNT to ship mostly our longer or oversized / heavy items. We use their next day service and you will be emailed a tracking number once the goods have left our premises.
If you are out at time of delivery TNT will leave a card and you can find out more about their re-delivery service here.
You can also track your parcel online at the TNT Website
Royal Mail items are shipped using Royal Mail Recorded Signed For Service which is a First Class service. Royal Mail aim to deliver all First Class mail on a next day basis (excluding Sunday) and meets this target with over 90% of items.
If you are out at time of delivery Royal Mail will leave a card with collection / re-delivery information. They may, in some circustances, also leave an item with a neighbour.
Tracking numbers are not emailed automatically at present but can be requested by phone on 01628 760 440.
Alternatively, if you already have your tracking number you can get the status online at the Royal Mail Website.
Pallet deliveries are shipped either on a 24 hour or 2/3 working day service.
If you have any urgent queries regarding your delivery please contact Delivered on 0118 975 2525 quoting your consignment number.
This is not a trackable service but we will email you when the consignment leaves us and let you know the date for delivery.
Due to insurance guidelines, delivery will be kerbside only. Delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences, so the recipient of the goods is responsible for any additional lifting once the initial delivery has been made.
Collect from our depot
Collect Your Order ("Click and Collect")
You are welcome to collect your order from our premises in Maidenhead, Berkshire. Our customer collections counter is open Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm.
Please note there is no facility to make a purchase at our premises, the counter is strictly for the collection of orders already placed. Find out more here.
Need to return an item?
If you wish to return unwanted goods to Trading Depot we are happy to accept them back in resalable condition for a full refund subject to our terms and conditions as agreed to at the time of purchase.
For full details of our terms and conditions see here.
Please follow our easy 60 days return steps below...
In the case of damage in transit we may ask you to provide photos, This is simply because photographs can convey quickly the exact nature and extent of the damage. They will help us make a claim with our couriers and they can be used to help improving packaging.
Changed Your Mind / Ordered In Error
You may return your order within 60 working days from the day following delivery, subject to the following conditions and easy returns procedure.
- You have obtained a returns number. You can request an RMA through your account or email our After Sales Dept - email@example.com
- The returns number must be clearly highlighted on the outside of the package in such a way that it does not damage the original retail packaging.
- When the goods are returned to our warehouse they will be inspected to ensure all parts are present and in a good condition.
- After informing us within the 60 working day period you then have a further 5 working days for the goods to be returned to us at Trading Depot.
- We will then issue you a full refund for the good’s that have been returned.
- If the goods have been dispatched to you and then you have ‘changed your mind' you are responsible for the cost of sending the items back to us.
- For the purposes of this policy an error made when ordering on your behalf will be treated exactly as if you have ‘changed your mind'.
- Any costs incurred to us for the refusal of a courier delivery will be deductable from your refund.
Damaged Goods / Missing Items
Nearly all our orders arrive on time and in the same excellent condition they left our warehouse. However items can get damaged in transit and whilst often it is only the packaging that is damaged, the products themselves are occasionally affected. Items also can occasionally get misrouted or lost in transit. If you have expereinced this with your order please contact our After Sales Dept immediately and we can get the situation resolved quickly. Please note damaged items we require pictures to speed up the process.
- You agree to open all the boxes and check the goods for damages or missing items on the day of delivery.
- Trading Depot must be notified within 7 days of the delivery, if we are NOT notified within 7 days we are unable to claim from either the manufacturer or the carrier.
- You agree to indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer because of your failure to notify us within 7 days.
For large items delivered on pallets and bathroom sanitary ware:You agree to check the goods for damage before signing the drivers’ delivery note. Writing ‘unchecked’ is still considered that the goods have been received in good condition and later claims for damages will not be considered. If the driver refuses to wait whilst you check the goods then you must refuse the delivery and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If someone else is signing for the goods on your behalf you agree to advise them to check all the goods and you accept full responsibility for any loss or damage if they sign on your behalf and fail to check. You indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer as a result of you or your agent accepting goods and signing a delivery.
In the unfortunate event you receive a faulty item please see below for our procedures. If an item has or develops a fault within the warranty period, please contact the manufacturer directly to arrange a repair or replacement. In most cases the manufacturer will arrange a collection and repair at no cost to yourself.
Whilst we are more than happy to return faulty items to the manufacturer on your behalf, this does add an additional layer of administration to the repair process and ultimately increases the overall repair time (this can sometimes take around 2-4 weeks). For this reason we recommend you return any faulty products directly to the manufacturer.
- All goods are tested on return to verify the fault and always before a replacement or refund is processed.
- We will refund the costs of the goods and the delivery charge if the goods are tested and proven to be faulty by the manufacturers.
- Any goods proven to be non-faulty will be returned to you.
Non-Returnable Goods / Administration Charges
Unfortunately we are unable to accept all items back please see further details below, at Trading Depot we try to be a flexible as possible however some items occur a fee deducted from your refund as listed below.
- Custom made products are non-returnable
- Toilet Seats and Bidet Covers are not accepted back due to hygiene reasons
Manufacturer Administration Fee Pitacs & Towelrads 25% Telford & RM Cylinders 25% Kaldewei & Merlyn 25% Paving, Windows & Doors 25% Blanco, Rangemaster, Roux & Reginox 25%
Checking your goods on arrival
ALL deliveries require a signature at the point of delivery.
By placing an order with us you agree to our terms and conditions concerning delivery. All goods need to be checked before signing and any damaged items should be refused on delivery.
Please see our Terms and Conditions and Returns Policy for more information.
Rowlinson garden furniture
This page has been created to provide information regarding the delivery of Rowlinson and Grange Garden Products. If any of the information is unclear or you need to find out more please call us on 01628 760 440 and we will be pleased to answer your questions.
Deliveries are made directly from Rowlinson / Grange themselves and they will contact you within 3-5 working days of your order being placed to arrange a delivery date.
Delivery of Garden Products can take up to 28 days for delivery although many smaller items are delivered in only 3-5 working days. Specific lead times are displayed on indivual product pages.
Please call Sales on 01628 760 440 to check delivery timescales for specific items.
Due to circumstances outside of our control, delivery of Garden Products is unfortunately NOT available to a small number of Postcodes which you will find listed below.
Excluded Postcode Areas
Postcode Area BT Northern Ireland - Eire GY Guernsey IM Isle of Man PO31-41 Isle of Wight JE Jersey KW15, 16, 17 Orkney ZE Shetland HS West Isles Outer Hebrides PA20, 41-49,60-75, 77, 78 West Isles Inner Hebrides KA27 Isle of Arran KA28 Isle of Cumbrae PH41-44 Hebrides TR21-25 Scilly Isles
The delivery charge for all Garden Products starts from only £4.99 inc VAT. *Orders over £200 are delivered FREE of Charge!*
Home Delivery Information
Delivery will be by 1 man, 2 man or Hiab/Forklift depending on product size and weight:-
Order / delivery requirements:
- Customers should be made aware that the product is a self-assembly item and will be delivered in kit form. Instructions for assembly will be enclosed with the products.
- Confirmation is required that the customer understands that the delivery to their property will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move product around or through the property.
- Our carrier will contact customers by phone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a delivery date.
- All dates quoted for either delivery or contact are approximate. Rowlinson or Grange Garden Products will not accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
- PLEASE NOTE: Deliveries are to UK mainland only.
- Deliveries are made on Monday – Friday only (No weekend deliveries).
- Delivery times are between 8a.m. and 6 p.m. No specific time of day can be given.
- Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery except when Rowlinson or Grange Garden Products have received written confirmation from the customer that the item can be left without a signature.
To enable effective delivery the customer must confirm the following;
- Is the address on a made up (Tarmac) road?
- For large items that require hiab/forklift delivery is the road at least 2 lorry widths. There must be enough room for a 25ft 7.5t lorry (i.e. the size of a bin lorry or fire engine) to be unloaded.
- Can a lorry park within 6 metres (20 ft) of the property?
- Are there cars parked on both sides of the street and if so, would this cause problems for lorry access?
If the delivery fails due to the criteria set above not being met, inaccurate customer details or the buyer fails to take delivery (except in circumstances where it is beyond the buyers reasonable control or it is the fault of Rowlinson / Grange Garden Products).
Rowlinson / Grange Garden Products reserve the right to:
Charge reasonable cost of storage and redelivery once the reason for the initial failure has been rectified. Or resell the goods at market value and charge the original buyer any expenses occurred in the storage or reselling. Should the item resell at below the market value, any shortfall will be charged to the original buyer.
£144.56 inc VAT £120.47 exc VAT
£532.54 inc VAT £443.78 exc VAT
£442.66 inc VAT £368.88 exc VAT
£176.10 inc VAT £146.75 exc VAT