If you wish to return unwanted goods to Trading Depot we are happy to accept them back in resalable condition for a full refund subject to our terms and conditions as agreed to at the time of purchase.
In the case of damage in transit we may ask you to provide photos, This is simply beacuse photographs can convey quickly the exact nature and extent of the damage. They will help us make a claim with our couriers and they can be used to help improving packaging in future etc.
Returning a Damaged or Wrongly Supplied item
Despite our best efforts unfortunately damage in transit can occur. If you have received an item that is damaged please contact us within 7 days
- 1. Log in to your account and follow the steps below
- 2. You will have the chance to upload photographs during this process
- 3. Average response time is 24 hours during the working week)
If you can't fill the form in online you can email our After Sales Dept - email@example.com
(Note: emails are dealt with in the order they are received. The fastest way is to log the return in your account as outlined below.)
Returning an unwanted or incorrectly ordered item
Create a Returns Request online - quickest method.
Log in to your account and follow the steps below
Requesting a Return - STEP 1
- 1. Login to your account.
- 2. Click on 'My Orders' in your account area to see a lilst of all your orders
- 3. Click 'View Order' against the relevant order to be taken through to see more details
Requesting a Return - STEP 2
- 1. Click 'Return' at the top of the order screen
- 2. This will take you through to start creating your return request (also know as an RMA)
Requesting a Return - STEP 3Confirm the email address you would like us to use for correspondence regarding this returns request. This can be different from the email used to place the order if needed
Requesting a Return - STEP 4
- 1. Fill in the relevant details regarding the item(s) being requested to return.
- 2. Provide any additional comments in the space provided.
THERE IS NOW ALSO THE FACILITY TO UPLOAD A PHOTOGRAPH - We strongly recommend this for issues regarding damaged items.
Requesting a Return - STEP 5
- 1. Submit the returns request.
- 2. If you have filled everything correctly you should see a green success message.
- 1. Once submitted you will get an automatic email confirming the details you have just submitted (please check these are all correct.)
- 2. Next our After Sales team will review your request and contact you via email with their decision.
- 3. Account customers can also monitor the progress via the 'My Returns' tab of your account.
What happens once the return is authorised?Normally the goods will come back to us in one of two ways:
- 1. Trading Depot will arrange collection of the goods. We will arrange for our designated courier to collect from you.
- 2. You will be asked to make your own arrangements to send the items back to us.
If you are sending the item back it needs to be carefully packed and fully insured for your peace of mind. The goods are your responsibility until they reach us and in the rare event that the product is damaged on the return journey, we will unfortunately not be able to refund you, or return the product, but we will be able to provide you with photographic evidence to enable you to claim on your own carrier insurance.