Easy-Trim Ridge F Plus Details
Easy-Trim Ridge F PLUS Dry-Fix ridge kit, offers a more streamlined, effectively discreet method for the installation of ridge tiles. The new Easy-Trim Ridge F Plus Dry-Fix is neat and quick and offers a mortar-free, universal installation kit for concrete or clay ridge tiles, dsigned to provide superior protection against wind uplift and rain penetration.
The newly streamlined outer ratchet clips and centre clips in the Easy-Trim Ridge F PLUS Dry-Fix kit are manufactured from Glass filled Nylons to ensure increased strength, stiffness, superior wear resistance, increased creep resistance and dimensional stability.
Conforming to BS5250, The Easy-Trim Ridge F PLUS Dry fix provides the recommended 5000mm2/m ventilation, equivalent to 5mm continuous gap requirements at the ridge, for the roof void. Compatible with most slate tiles, flat or profiled tiles, and suitable in the installation of angled ridge tiles and concrete half round.
- Universal ridge union is compatible with most makes of concrete, clay half round and angled tiles
- New stainless steel straps for easy installation
- Offers a more streamline, effectively discreet method for the installation of ridge tiles
- Glass filled ratchet clips offer superior wear resistance and unique dimensional stability
- Provides the recommended 5mm continuous opening at the ridge
- Neat quick, mortar free installation of ridge tiles
- Butyl tape provides a water seal to tiles or slates
- High quality stainless steel fixings also provided
- Suitable on pitched roofs between 15 and 45 degrees
- Each box contains all components to fix the ridge roll length
- 20 year product guarantee provided
From the Manufacturer
easy-trim®, the future of British Manufacturing
Easy-Trim Roofing & Construction Products Ltd is a multi-award winning,
vertically integrated company based in Altham, Lancashire. Founded in 2005,
the company is one of the fastest growing British manufacturers in the roofing
sector offering innovative products of unparalleled quality. With a forward
thinking attitude and solid business strategy, Easy-Trim are making significant
investments in production as we strongly believe the future of British Manufacturing
relies on quality, availability, reliability and innovation.
We hold industry recognised certification, work developing new standards and have
ISO 9001:2015 accreditation to support confidence in our product range and
demonstrate our commitment to continual improvement and development.