Concealed with Fixed 105mm Harmony Shower Head
- Concealed thermostatic valve
- Integral anti-scale mechanism and safety features
- Supplied with a Varispray fixed shower head
- Compatible with virtually all approved UK domestic water systems
- 15mm push-fit swivel elbow connectors
- 150mm pipe centres
- Hot left/cold right when viewed from the front
15mm push-fit connector
The valve is supplied assembled with the 1/2″ blanking cao fitted to the bottom of the valve body, enabling the outlet connector to be fitted to the top of the valve. The outlet connector and blanking cap may be reversed as required.
1/2″ BSP male thread (spigot supplied)
- Minimum – 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum – 10 bar (100 metre head)
Water System Compatibility
Gravity system, combi system, mains fed system, unvented system
Please Note: For combination boiler system installations the flow regulator provided should be fitted into the cold inlet prior to installation.
Combination boilers must have a minimum domestic hot water rating of 24kW (80,000 Btu) and must be of the type fitted with a fully modulating gas valve.
Siting of the Valve
Click for the full range of Aqualisa Quartz Thermo showers available to buy on-line.