- The digital processor must be installed in a position that is accessible for servicing.
- The digital processor must not be installed in situations where the ambient temperature is likely to exceed 40 degrees centrigrade.
- The control must not be installed in situations where the ambient temperature is likely to fall below 5 degrees centrigrade or rise above 70 degrees centigrade.
- The digital processor must be earthed.
- Cables which are chased into the wall must be protected by the sue of conduit or sheathing of a suitable size to allow the cable to be withdrawn in the event of servicing and maintenance.
- Surface mounted cables must also be protected by a suitable approved conduit, even in a loft, where there may be a risk of damage from vermin.
- The power lead must only be replaced by an Aqualisa service engineer or an accredited service agent.
- For safety reasons, the user control is supplied from an extra low voltage source.
Installation of Aqualisa Digital showers is simple, whether new or retrofit. In exposed models, thanks to Aqualisa’s patented innovative design, both the blended water and the data cable from the processor box are run through the shower rail, so that they can be installed in as little as 2 hours witout damage to tiles or décor in the bathroom. In concealed models a retrofit wallplate is available to cover damage to tiling.
General Safety Information
Aqualisa products must be installed by a competent person in accordance with all current Water Supply, Wiring and Building Regulations, and with regard to good plumbing practice. Please refer to individual installation guides for further information.
The Digital Processor
|Standard Unit – The standard processor is for use with a combination boiler or mains fed water heating system.|
|Pumped Unit – The pumped processor is for use on a gravity fed system. It has a pump to provide extra power and flow.|
Click to buy Aqualisa Digital Showers.