Trading Depot Introduce Dyson Hand Dryers To Their Brand Portfolio! The Fastest, Most Hygienic Hand Dryer. Hands Down!
The Dyson Airblade AB14 and HUO2 are the most recent addition to the Airblade family and also in stock at Trading Depot for next day delivery! Both hand dryers come in 2 finishes, the AB14 comes in white and Grey and the HU02 comes in Sprayed Nickel and White.
The New DB Version of the Airblade is 50% quieter than the past model.
The Airblade hand dryer dries hand in just 10 seconds! The common feature of all these hand dryers is the blade technology which scrapes the water from the hand via the high speed blade of air.
Please see products below:
Product Features – AB14
- Input voltage/Frequency: 220-240V 50 & 60 Hz
- Rated power: 1600 W
- Motor type: Dyson digital motor V4 – brushless DC Motor
- Motor switching rate: 6,000 per second
- Motor speed: 90,000 rpm
- Operating temperature range: 0°– 40°C
- Heater type: None
- Standby power consumption: Less than 0.5 W
- Touch-free infra-red activation
- Operation lock-out period: 30 seconds
- Airspeed at apertures: 690km/h (430 mph)
- Operating airflow: Up to 35 l/s
- 5 year parts, 1 year labour guarantee
Product Features – HU02
- Input voltage/Frequency: 200-240 V 50&60 Hz
- Standby power consumption: Less then 0.5 W
- Motor specification: 1,000 W digital brushless motor
- Heater type: None
- HU02 (Sprayed Nickel) contains antibacterial additive in paint.
- HU02 (White) contains antibacterial moulded additive.
- Can help prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Back plate mounting bracket: ABS/PBT Plastic
- Exterior screw type: Anti-tamper 4 mm Pin-Hex
- Water ingress protection to IP24
- Touch free capacitive sensor activation
- Hand dry time measurement: 12 seconds
- Sound power level: 79 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level @ 2 m: 63 dB(A)¹
- Operation lock-out period: 30 seconds
- Airspeed at aperture: 690 km/h / 430 mph
- Maximum altitude: 2,000 metres / 6,561 ft.
Dyson Back Panel – 964691-01
Dyson offer the perfect option for replacing an old AB14 hand dryer with the addition of the stainless steel backplate. The Airblade V Hand Dryer Back Panel is an ideal addition, designed by Dyson engineers to perfectly protect walls from water droplets. With quick installation, the Dyson Hand Dryer Back Panel is the perfect addition for installing directly onto the wall as an elegant solution to replace previous Dyson hand dryers.
Dyson’s Back Panel is an ideal addition for hand dryer upgrades, elegantly replacing previous hand dryer options. When looking to replace the AB14, the use of the backplate is ideal for updating to the HU02 option saving businesses money throughout the process. With many product features, Dyson’s Airblade V Back Panel is suited for use within many businesses, helping to replace the hand dryer range without the necessary replacement of plasterboard or filler.
- Sturdy Tamper-Proof Design
- Manufactured from Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Pre-drilled for Cable Entry and Hand Dryer Fixing Points
- Self Adhesive Backing for Easy Installation
- Fitted with Earthing Plug
Adding the Dyson Back Panel into the bathroom is ideal for businesses looking to replace existing hand dryers, hiding the cable move for your Dyson option. Updating the hand dryer with the addition of the backplate is ideal helping to save time and money within the need for hand dryers. Dyson offer the perfect hand drying facilities for within businesses, keeping the bathroom needs hygienic throughout the drying time.
Why Dyson Hand Dryers?
Dyson offer the perfect hand dryer options with the latest technology for drying your hands, with fast and hygienic options. Adding hand dryers into the bathroom is the perfect solution, keeping the space hygienic and less wasteful without the need for a large amount of paper towels.
Dyson Hand Dryers have many benefits over other hand dryer options available, keeping bathroom spaces at a high standard with their revolutionary design and features. The addition of Dyson Airblade hand dryers offer fast and hygienic, low cost and impact options within the environment.
Dyson are quality options for adding into the bathroom design with the fastest drying option in comparison to other hand dryers. Bringing the Dyson hand dryer into the bathroom helps to quickly and hygienically dry hands without spreading bacteria. The fast technology allows for up to 35 litres of air to pass through apertures, with 430mph sheets of air scraping water from wet hands stopping large amounts of bacteria spreading.
With hygienic features, Dyson’s Airblade hand dryers offer ideal drying facilities with clean filtered air. With the addition of HEPA filters, Dyson Airblade hand dryers capture bacteria within bathroom spaces drying hands perfectly with clean air. In comparison to Dyson’s hand dryer range, other hand dryer brands suck in dirty air blowing it back onto hands.
Low Running Costs
Dyson’s Airblade hand dryers are perfect additions with low running costs. With up to 69% less cost than other hand dryers and 97% less than paper towels. Dyson offer the ideal range of hand dryers, costing less to run throughout the year than other hand drying methods. Needing a large amount of energy or restocking, other hand drying methods are expensive options to run.
Paper Towels cost an average of £1460 per year and other hand dryer brands cost £157 per year. With the addition of Dyson Airblade hand dryer options, low cost options are available. Dyson’s AB14 Airblade hand dryers are quality low cost options at £40 per year to run, with the Airblade V costing little more per year at £43 with energy saving options.
Low Impact on the Environment
With the addition of Dyson hand dryers, there is a low impact on the environment with low energy usage and little carbon emissions. Bringing Dyson hand dryers into the bathroom produces up to 72% less CO2 than other hand dryers and 68% less than paper towels for drying hands.