- Using long-wave infra-red technology these radiant heaters use ceramic elements to radiate heat with no distracting light output.
- Provides heat to a zone or localised area, saving energy compared with equivalent air heaters.
- Provides a heating effect similar to the sun making them ideal “people heaters”.
- Optional passive infra-red switch.
- Robust ceramic elements for efficient radiant heating.
- Can be mounted inside or outside.
- Silent operation.
- No visible light output.
- Adjustable mounting bracket.
- Fitted guard included.
- Choice of vertical or horizontal 2kW models
- Powder coated steel. Finished in high temperature matt black. IPX4 rated.
- Specular quality electrochemically brightened aluminium (purity 99%+).
- The ceramic element is an efficient, robust element, which provides long wave infra-red radiation and operates at temperatures below 700ºC.
- Where used, a type 3 or ‘C’ MCB with a tripping co-efficient of 7-10 times rated current should be used.
- Chromium plated mild steel (fitted as standard).
|Number of Elements||Electrical Supply||Dimensions||Weight||Minimum Height||Recommended Height|
Note: The heaters should be positioned to overlap for effective area coverage, based on the distances in the CXD throw and spread table.
Note: All the above applications are dependant on the area heated and the heat-loss within the building structure. Please contact our heating design service with your requirements.