New Rangemaster Toledo+ 90cm and 110cm available now in 4 colours: Ivory & Chrome, Stainless Steel & Chrome, Slate & Chrome and Black & Chrome
What is better than being able to cater for big family gatherings, christmas dinners or dinner parties with your friends with the peace of mind that oven space is not an issue and all your dishes can be cooking at the same time leaving you free to enjoy being with your guests?
The Toledo+ range cooker is easy to use and sophisticated in its design, the Toldeo + offers so many options to suit your cooking style.
All Toledo+ range cookers come with two large capacity ovens, storage drawer (only in 110cm version), glide-out grill and programmable oven, with an A rating for energy efficiency.
The Rangemaster Toledo+ 90 has twin ovens which are programmable for convenience.
The larger left hand oven has a porthole window so you can keep a close eye on your food and has a large 73 litre capacity. The tall oven on the right hand side is ideal for stacking several dishes; its fan will take care of distributing the heat evenly.
The 90cm also features a Glide Out Grill™ which is positioned on smooth telescopic runners – which means its not only easier to check up on your food as it’s grilling, but it’s also safer as it reduces the risk of pulling the grill out too far.
The 90cm comes with 5 hob burners and includes a Wok burner allowing you to create an authentic Asian cuisine on our Multi-ring burner, which can hold a specially designed wok cradle.
The Left oven gives you an impressive 80 litres of space to bake, roast, casserole and heat up food to your satisfaction, whilst the Right oven gives you an equally impressive 73 litres of space!
The 110cm also features a Glide Out Grill™ which is positioned on smooth telescopic runners – which means its not only easier to check up on your food as it’s grilling, but it’s also safer as it reduces the risk of pulling the grill out too far.
It also comes with a handy storage drawer allowing you to keep the pots and baking trays in an easy to access drawer whilst also keeping them out of sight!
The 110cm comes with an impressive 6 ring hob and includes a Wok burner allowing you to create an authentic Asian cuisine on our Multi-ring burner, which can hold a specially designed wok cradle. This Range cooker really has it all!
Tips on how to Clean your Rangemaster Range Cooker
- When something spills in the oven or boils over on the hob try and wipe it up as soon as possible to prevent it from burning on, but be careful if the cooker is hot.
- If your fan oven isnt overly dirty, using steam to soften the food residues is your best option, pour 150ml of cold water onto the base of the fan oven with a drip of washing up liquid, turn the oven to 100ºC fan function for 18 minutes. After this time the whole oven will be coated with steam & when cooled can be wiped out.
- If you need to use a caustic oven cleaner, always test some on an inconspicuous area of the oven or hob first. Damage can happen if caustic cleaners come into contact with heating elements, the fascia, catalytic oven liners or door seals, so it is important to read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Catalytic liners (the grey speckled sides to your ovens) will clean themselves at 200ºC and above whilst in use but you can remove them and wash with hot soapy water, make sure they are dry before replacing them.
- The oven shelves can be cleaned in the dishwasher, if this does not clean them completely any remaining dirt is easily removed with a scourer.
- Enamel burner caps can be cleaned with caustic oven cleaner or cream cleaner.
- Stainless steel and enamel hobs are best cleaned with hot soapy water and a soft cloth. Abrasive cleaning products and cloths may mark the hob so if necessary a caustic cleaner may be carefully used.
- Pan supports can be cleaned in the dishwasher or in the sink with hot soapy water and a gentle scourer.
- Ceramic and induction hobs should be cleaned with Rangemaster Ceramic hob cleaner, or a proprietary brand of cleaner especially formulated for cleaning toughened glass. Rinse and polish to a shine with a soft dry cloth. This cleaner is also good for cleaning the glass in the oven doors.
- Only use hot soapy water and a soft cloth on the fascia and doors to prevent damage.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners on lettering.